**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Hulk or Spidey Gwen?!?!

Which 5* should I take up to rank 4? Both are unawakened.

Red Hulk or Spidey Gwen?!?! 60 votes

Red Hulk
60%
DalBotCrkwestSpity68FabiusBRTheManMythLegendNanoDroidEmil_LimsonsupermanTerraAlCapone2727igotgame1075abhi7215arsjumHairyslugOsfan8Tasty_Yum_Yumstkhan08Liss_Bliss_KillerRino19Ingi_Freyr1975 36 votes
Spidey Gwen
40%
BadrosebloodyCainAxeCopFireNikskiniMurderous_munchiesjojodeth101Foxhero007Sixshot1Hammerbro_64DkutctghKerneasLibertyPrimeV1Battle_GreninjaJayCeeDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXDead1ZuroTiger360 24 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Red Hulk
    Red hulk is solid undupe. Gwen kinda needs her dupe to be efficient and effective. Personally I'd go for Rhulk. Rhulk wrecks any mystic anyway so.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Depends on your team. Would you mind sharing your roster?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Red Hulk
    Take up rulk, and when you get domino you'll be unstoppable
  • Depends on your team. Would you mind sharing your roster?

This is a good point. They can each get some interesting benefit from their synergies. Even if you don't have any of the Champs needed for their synergies, they both can still cover different areas of utility for your team. Red Hulk can be pretty strong against Mystics and champs that use energy damage, while Spider-Gwen can prevent Unstoppable and is great at avoiding Unblockable Special Attacks.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Red Hulk
    Unless you haven't become uncollected yet
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Spidey Gwen
    Spider-Gwen is better for long fights, and I guess also rulk is too but you’ll probably get more from SG
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Spidey Gwen
    I love Red Hulk and he's so good with the Flaming Trinity+She Hulk, but Spider-Gwen with a Symbiote (Venom, Carnage, Symbiote Supreme, or Venom the Duck) is just too much Fun! (She's still great without a Symbiote but her Damage gets insane with one of them, at the cost of a bit of Evade Chance)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Spidey Gwen
    Big fan of Spider-gwen. With a little aggression, opponent is permanently enervated (power locked), her damage is very solid and she is fast, so intercepting is easier
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Spidey Gwen
    Biggest complaint Rhulk is that because the extra damage in physical, his damage can be drastically reduced against champs with armor up buffs and passives.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Sixshot1 said:

Biggest complaint Rhulk is that because the extra damage in physical, his damage can be drastically reduced against champs with armor up buffs and passives.

His energy damage still makes him formidable against them
  • I love Red Hulk and he's so good with the Flaming Trinity+She Hulk, but Spider-Gwen with a Symbiote (Venom, Carnage, Symbiote Supreme, or Venom the Duck) is just too much Fun! (She's still great without a Symbiote but her Damage gets insane with one of them, at the cost of a bit of Evade Chance)

I love using this synergy too!
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Spidey Gwen
    DalBot said:

Sixshot1 said:

His energy damage still makes him formidable against them
    His extra damage on his basic attacks is actually physical damage. The only energy damage in his kit, to my knowledge, is the incinerate debuff on his sp3, which I don't find to be powerful enough to be all that useful since it costs 3 heat charges.