**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any Chance there can be an LOL 2 with maybe requiring 2 or more friends? Or a whole alliance?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
Just a thought, I think it would be cool if LOL 2 or ROFL (Realm of Omnipotent Fighting Legends) where you can team up with other players or even your alliance to take down the whole quest and get the rewards together? Kind of like a HUGE AQ or AW but in a Legends format. I think content like this would be amazing and would bring a lot of excitement to the game.

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Tbh that’s a pretty cool idea but will likely not happen due to AQ already being here
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That actually sounds really interesting, I’d love more large scale friend and ally content that isn’t competing with other alliances, sort of like a big dungeon with really strong enemies
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

That actually sounds really interesting, I’d love more large scale friend and ally content that isn’t competing with other alliances, sort of like a big dungeon with really strong enemies

Thats kind of how I feel. AQ is still fun for me, AW is less fun for the entire ally as it puts a lot of pressure on people to perform well and sometimes you just have a bad day and feel terrible. I think this would be an interesting way to get people together and have fun going for rewards instead of a direct competition. Maybe also a way to bring back internal gifting of only people in that content.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    This is a cool idea. I don’t know how they would implement it though.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    It reminds me of the raid system that is In injustice 2 but I feel like if it’s perfectly executed it can be way better
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Im the strongest person in my casual ally so no thanks for me but thats an awesome idea
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I was thinking about this more and maybe instead of a LOL 2, maybe do something more like a ROL 2. Maybe every alliance member gets one champ and you have to make it through a string of 30 fights or something. Members can take turns each fight depending on who has a better matchup. I would prefer something like that versus LOL where you’re just running off blind with no idea where to go.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Im the strongest person in my casual ally so no thanks for me but thats an awesome idea

Yes but maybe there doesn't have to be a time limit on completing it, I dunno I'd like to hear others ideas also. Obviously my thoughts are just that, not sure how it could be implemented or what would be done but do think it would be fun to maybe have an option or events that include your whole bg (10 players) or something like that. Lots of things we could do with that. The game team will probably think of some really cool ideas so hopefully we see something in future content.
  • Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    Everyone watch out for the Eviscerator!