**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Rank 4 5*!!!

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
I’m so happy, just did a 3 t4cc for 1 (3 skill) and was praying for that 1 tech. I have a t2a to expire in 10 days and didn’t want to risk it incase the monthly calendar one didn’t give me tech. And surprise, I landed on tech! Ghost went straight to R4 and I couldn’t be happier :)

Comments

• Congrats!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Congrats!

Thank you :smiley:
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Congrats, mine was unduped Blade recently 👌
  • Congrats, mine was unduped Blade recently 👌

Nice!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    My first was duped VTD ny 2nd was my duped Ghost. Great choice she’s awesome
    Ahitlaw said:

My first was duped VTD ny 2nd was my duped Ghost. Great choice she’s awesome

Yeah I love her animations, her ulility and pretty much everything else xd
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    She was my first r4 5* too. She kicks ass for sure
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Congrats and have a wonderful time defeating everything that dare to stand in your way
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    She is the queen. Get those suicides unlocked now. 🙂
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    @Tiger360 waiting on 2 T2A to R4 my awaken ghost. Just need to add some stones to her. Congrats man, let me kno how she is lol
  • harerabbit99harerabbit99 Posts: 12
    I rank 4'd my duped Sabretooth. He is wonderful on AW defense. I don't know who my 2nd on will be, leaning towards spidergwen.
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    She was my 3rd rank 4 I love her first was duped magik followed by unduped blade most recent was duped hype
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My first r4 was awakened AA. Shortly after was Wasp. Both have been excellent choices thus far.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    My first was Sentry (and I regret it) followed by Doc Ock, CapIW and Venom. The last 3 are all good choices
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Ghost is my only R4 also.
    Just used her to complete act 5 chapter 1, on my way to ubcollected lol