**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I opened the next 5 star crystal and......

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Does she need to be awakened? I am happy with this pull. And 3 times consecutive 5 star luck indeed first Ghost rider, second Quake and now her... wow this is amazing...

Comments

• Congratulations! Still trying to get her as a 5-star myself.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    The only thing awakening really does for her is gives the ability to autoblock, which is nice but not necessary. Great pull!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

The only thing awakening really does for her is gives the ability to autoblock, which is nice but not necessary. Great pull!

Completely wrong. Well not completely but still wrong. She gains her fury ups with awakened abilities. Which is a huge increase in damage. Add-on Black bolt and she can stack 6 fury. While her signature abilities aren’t needed, it’s a huge difference.

My wife’s medusa isn’t duped. She’s weak compared to my awakened sig 1 medusa. Both rank 4 5*.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I run her as a r4 5-star unawakened, and she is a beast. Hits hard. Great against Sentinels in AQ. Awakened she would be even better, but not having it is no deal breaker IMO.

And congrats on your run of great RNG. I had that kind of luck about two weeks ago but now I am back to the "aw ****" part of RNG, when it comes to crystal pulls. It happens...