**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank you Kabam

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
So seeing the announcement of the Summoner Appreciation Month rewards and I would just like to say as someone who is not uncollected yet thank you for this amazing opportunity to get end game rewards

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Tiger360 said:

So seeing the announcement of the Summoner Appreciation Month rewards and I would just like to say as someone who is not uncollected yet thank you for this amazing opportunity to get end game rewards

This is great for my alt acccount.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Agreed! Thank you Kabam!
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I agree. I have one 5* and it’s completely useless so this whole thing will REALLY help me.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    5* Awakening gem heck yeah if only I had someone actually worth using it on
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Any free stuff are welcome, and credit is due. Kudos kbm!
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

5* Awakening gem heck yeah if only I had someone actually worth using it on

Hopefully after 3 months you'll be closer, at least.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Wait the upcoming month to come to an end and then u can make your conclusion. The same seemed to be the endgame event month. Just saying...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I mean you get 11.5k shards also so that's a full 5 star that might be worth your awakening gem
  • Glad to hear y'all are excited!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Glad to hear y'all are excited!

Yeah! I'm sure this will attract a lot of new players :)
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Sounds great.
  • It does sound quite appealing. A multi-month Summoner Appreciation login calendar. You guys weren't kidding when you said you had a LOT in store this year. I wonder what else is around the corner on that note. Only time will tell.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I also hope there’s a summer long champ boosts (and please be generous with the %) to accompany that calendar.