**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom and spider-verse characters in act 5.2.3

As said in the title, there is a problem with spider-verse champs in act 5.2.3. My Venom should ignore their evades, but they‘re still evading.

Comments

• Hey there, would these fights happen to be ones where the Buffet node was active? That node can remove Venom's Klyntar Mutation Buff, which is what gives him his ability to ignore the Passive Evade Effects of Spider-Verse Heroes.
  • KabiierKabiier Posts: 5

Hey there, would these fights happen to be ones where the Buffet node was active? That node can remove Venom's Klyntar Mutation Buff, which is what gives him his ability to ignore the Passive Evade Effects of Spider-Verse Heroes.

Well the global node is buffet so yes. I always thought venom would have this ability passively and didn‘t the buff.
  • KabiierKabiier Posts: 5
    Kabiier said:

Hey there, would these fights happen to be ones where the Buffet node was active? That node can remove Venom's Klyntar Mutation Buff, which is what gives him his ability to ignore the Passive Evade Effects of Spider-Verse Heroes.

Well the global node is buffet so yes. I always thought venom would have this ability passively and didn‘t the buff.
    need*

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Imagine it is like a True Strike buff that gives you different abilities deppending on who you are fightning against. Without it, you wont receive those abilities
  • Kabiier said:

The Klyntar Mutation Buff is what allows that ability to activate, as well as what provides him with his increased Bleed Ability Accuracy against Heroes and Power Drain/Burn immunity against Tech champs. If the Klyntar Mutation Buff is removed for any reason, he loses access to all of those abilities until the Buff returns.