**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom the Duck

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…
Hey guys, what is youre opinion where venom the duck shines most? Which synergys does He need in youre opinion? And which buffs you use most (for a full Set of 10)
Thx a lot for any answer :blush:
🌳
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Drooped2 said:

4 power gain
    2 regen
    3fury
    1 precision is really fun

I had something like this for me too! Thx!
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2019
    5 regen
    4 power gain
    1 precision
    That will make your duck immortal. Keep then chaining sp2 to sp1 and u will find AA wasn’t finally dealing so much damage. No need to mention the fact that the duck can deal this damage despite any immunities. Great champ :)
  • Options
    I really love his synergy with Symbiote Supreme! Gives VtD a nice buff to his Bleed duration and gives Symbiote Supreme a chance to reapply a Stagger when it expires, which can help him to build up his Genetic Potential.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2019

Sym Supreme and Carnage are good synergies. Carnage gives you better chance at fury and SS let’s bleeds last longer. I r5ed mine unduped. He’s got great utility, especially against certain bleed immune champs like Korg, Thing, and Sentinel. I made this and put it in the meme thread after I r5ed him.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey guys, what is youre opinion where venom the duck shines most? Which synergys does He need in youre opinion? And which buffs you use most (for a full Set of 10)
    🌳

Performs best in Mid-Long Quests and Alliance Quests, always want to have the Venom Synergy and the Domino as well as the Symbiote Supreme Synergies are great to have, as for Buff Set I've experimented with a few and have found a nice one is 2 Regen, 3 Power Gain, 3 Fury, and 2 Precision. Sometimes 3 Regen is nice to have but in the case of AQs, the Boss having Heal Block gives it a lot less value in the end so I don't suggest going beyond 2 in things with Heal Block.
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    Im using VTD in Variant 2 and Domino stops me from gaining a buff each time. Instead I get critical failure. Is this normal?
  • Options
    Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58 β˜…
    Izze_King said:

Im using VTD in Variant 2 and Domino stops me from gaining a buff each time. Instead I get critical failure. Is this normal?

Yep. Mystic symbiod does too (though that’s more nullify I think). There are a couple others that effect his buffs too but I can’t remember.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jlive78 said:

I like 2 regen, 4 fury, 2 precision, 2 power gain. I use him every aq and that’s my favorite setup.

More than 2 regen is overkill city. This is my ideal set up also.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I believe, for AQ, his most valuable synergy is Venom. Getting that first buff faster makes him much easier to set up well. And that's the challenge with him, getting the buffs you want. Dancing around endlessly trying to get buffs can get you killed in AQ. Get those first couple buffs right and he is near immortal.

When questing I think Domino is his best synergy. She helps him stack up those toxic armors for big damage, plus she's an excellent fighter in her own right.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hulk_77 said:

I believe, for AQ, his most valuable synergy is Venom. Getting that first buff faster makes him much easier to set up well. And that's the challenge with him, getting the buffs you want. Dancing around endlessly trying to get buffs can get you killed in AQ. Get those first couple buffs right and he is near immortal.

When questing I think Domino is his best synergy. She helps him stack up those toxic armors for big damage, plus she's an excellent fighter in her own right.

SpiderGwen is also a good third option if you're having trouble with the Boss Thanos.
  • Options
    FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82 β˜…
    I recently took my duped 6* VTD to rank 2 and run with Blade. Usually 4 fury, 2 precision and 2 regen and he cleans out anything at 100% at the end
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    AQ with venom synergy. 2x power 3x regen 3 fury 2 precision. AMAZING

🌳

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got duck at r5. Pairs nice wiwitwiwith my r5 carnage and venom. For my duck i usually run:
    4 fury
    3 power gain
    2 or 1 regen
    2 or 1 precision
  • Options
    Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58 β˜…
    Hulk_77 said:

Jlive78 said:

I like 2 regen, 4 fury, 2 precision, 2 power gain. I use him every aq and that’s my favorite setup.

More than 2 regen is overkill city. This is my ideal set up also.
    Yep. When I first started using him, I’d bank 3- 4 regen and it was ridiculous overkill. I usually do 2 but I’m perfectly fine with 1 too.
  • Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128 β˜…
    6 power gain
    1 regen
    3 fury
    You just spam sp3s it's crazy
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got him as @4*, just discovered him, awsome champ to have on a roster, even as a 4*.

I got Blade, Venum and Domino on my team for synergy
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For the buffs, if your going to build him up for a few fights, get 2-3 regen and some fury buffs
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    ABSOLUTLY INSANE, how many People took time to answer! Thx a lot!
    I got Venom as 5 star 2 weeks ago, this is so suuperlucky!!!!
    And Symbite supreme, he grants 15% resistance against Stagger or such things, ist blade who makes the bleeds last longer, or did i got something wrong?

Ps: For me, 4 Power gains is the best of!!!
    PPs: Got a 97000 energy damage hit from the sp2 yesterday, vtd is only r1 ^^ :flushed:
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With suicides, I find that I like to have more than two regens. As the liquid courage dulls them some.
    So, probably.. 4 regen and 2 power gain, crit and fury for sustainability or just go all fury and crit if you wanna just blitz through something:)
  • Options
    edited June 2019

I like to run 10 Perfect Blocks, anyone else?

no, thats not strong enough, you Need 10 armor up, then you can get hit even by hard hitters like colossus!!! :sunglasses:
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hey @Drooped2 , i am gonna upload a Video tomorrow of 10 furys on my useless YouTube, you can look it up :) I am also gonna do it for regen and precision, maybe power gain, too!