**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why i did not get the compensation?

Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
I faced act 6.2 and give up vs the champion after have spent 700 units cause bugs, no parry, no evades. Where is my compensation?

Comments

• Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I’m wondering that same thing my friend...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You were unable to evade? 😆
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85
    They gave it to only those who completed it, not caring about people who spent units and time unsuccessfully trying to do it #TypicalKabam
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    They also gave compensation to people who attempted 6.2.
    I only did 6.2.1 and 6.2.2 during the affected time and got the compensation
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    AshPika said:

They gave it to only those who completed it, not caring about people who spent units and time unsuccessfully trying to do it #TypicalKabam

I only did 6.2.1 got as far as mister Sinister, then decided it wasn’t worth the probable 1000 units it would cost me to get through with my current team and quit, I still got the compensation though
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got nothing
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

You were unable to evade? 😆

Think he was talking about no retreat the champion
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

• Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    I completed it with the bug and I didn’t get compensation while an ally mate didn’t and he did get comp’d).
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We can't look at your account from the forum in order to verify if you were eligible to receive the compensation. If you have a question related to your account, please reach out to Support via the in-game link as they'll be better able to look into it for you.
This discussion has been closed.