**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5/65

UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 5,400 ★★★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Which one would you take up? Just generally interested in any input.

Current content for me to tackle next:
Variant 1, Variant 2 exploration, lol, 6.1

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

Damn, I accidentally opened the thread before I was finished.

Other options:

Iron man IW
Emma Frost
Domino (I have a 5* Massacre but no 5*+ Rulk)

First 5/65 31 votes

Cap IW (sig 56)
80%
ArcDeAngelusTerraPenumbrousSamdroxtaarTwmRAKTEKThecrusher_9756PizzaGuy245PeterQuillIngi_Freyr197510or_StrongBattle_GreninjaLordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707Batman1903Trickst3rmrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4THBryliantu93 25 votes
Magik (sig 109)
12%
TheManMythLegendPsychoakumaMidnite93Too_qik 4 votes
Venom (sig 58)
6%
hiddenblizzardCharlie_Scene 2 votes

Comments

• Do you have any Champs that synergize particularly well with them? Or is there a particular set you use a lot for questing currently? Magik is an old standby for me and is part of some unique synergies, but Cap has some interesting synergies that can benefit your entire team as well. You'll probably be using your first 5/65 in a lot of your teams, so thinking about what they bring to those teams, or if they cover other gaps in your team, could be important to think about.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Domino, a standalone champ doesn't need synergies to be good and with synergies is suuuper good!
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    As I always say, the first 5/65 should be the one that will help you through your first run in LOL; if you can do it, you can immediately take another one to Rank 5; in this case I'd rank up Domino, go to LOL with her and then 5/65 CapIW.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Cap IW (sig 56)

As I always say, the first 5/65 should be the one that will help you through your first run in LOL; if you can do it, you can immediately take another one to Rank 5; in this case I'd rank up Domino, go to LOL with her and then 5/65 CapIW.

Going through lol doesn't allow you to take another champ to 5/65
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    TwmR said:

If you still don't have a 5/65 at this point of the game, chances are you're starving for t2a and have plenty of t5b, that's what I've seen alliance mates and other people go through; and guess what? that's exactly the case in here cause really 95% of the time is like this.
    LOL doesn't exactly give everything for another 5/65, but comes pretty close and the first path is relatevily easy compared to 100%ing other contents like Variant 1 or 2 or Act6.

My advice is always the same: 1° 5/65 champ for LOL --> LOL completion --> another 5/65 for content completion.
    Cap IW (sig 56)

TwmR said:

Lol gives a nice amount of t2a, doesn't it? If so, then it would actually work this way for me.
    I currently have 5 t5b, just starving for t2a lol.

Thanks to both of you, though!
    Yeah it gives the t2a but I still dont agree in saying that first clear of lol will give you your next r5 as a general statement. It may do in your case but doesn't make the statement correct
    Cap IW (sig 56)

TwmR said:

TwmR said:

Lol gives a nice amount of t2a, doesn't it? If so, then it would actually work this way for me.
    I currently have 5 t5b, just starving for t2a lol.

Thanks to both of you, though!
    Yeah it gives the t2a but I still dont agree in saying that first clear of lol will give you your next r5 as a general statement. It may do in your case but doesn't make the statement correct
    I think we can all agree on that. But nightmonkey hit the nail on the head regarding my individual situation lol.
    Yea that's fair enough, in that case I would probably agree with him and go for domino and get first lol clear done and get those t2a you need