**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Finally got uncollected

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Team I used:
5* Ghost Rank 4
5* Spider Gwen Rank 3
5* Mephisto Rank 3
4* Wasp Rank 3
4* Corvus Glaive Rank 4

The only champ I really used was Ghost. I messed up a lot and it cost me roughly 480 units lol
Edit: I guess I'm too late for the 5k 5 star shards that were being given out lol

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I'm hoping all those units were worth it lol
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    480 unit is not that much based on what you get after getting uncollected. Congratz btw.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    480 units equals....4 team revives and 2 individual. Thats...pretty good considering your team lol
  • Congrats on becoming Uncollected!
    Thanks guys :) 7k 5 star shards so far hoping to get 10k very soon :D
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Congrats mate! Getting the collector down is a massive achievement! Even though you didn't get the 5k 5* shards... keep pushing forward but enjoy this moment mate!
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Wait.. they stopped giving the 5k shards? I was just about to push for uncollected lol
    Kevo9513 said:

Wait.. they stopped giving the 5k shards? I was just about to push for uncollected lol

Yeah that was the reason for me pushing to beat it rip
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I was thinking to go with 4* r5 corvus galive,domino,void,killmonger,doctor voodoo but after seeing your roster i change my mind that I can't defeat them with this roster..
    Tony886 said:

I was thinking to go with 4* r5 corvus galive,domino,void,killmonger,doctor voodoo but after seeing your roster i change my mind that I can't defeat them with this roster..

If they are all R5 then you can do it. Don't look at mine, I did it with 1 champ (Ghost) as her phase is awesome. Plus, I'm not that skilled. You can do it with 500 units easily.