**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Days

silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
Ok, this has got to be one of the better rewards you guys have rolled out by giving these bonuses. I know it’s summoner appreciation months, but this is definitely welcome to come back as often as you guys can do it 🤣🤣

Got enough artifacts from the objectives to pop the basic 5* from the dungeon store and got this guy
And now because of this awesome refresh discount, I’m already 1/3 of the way to my next 5*! Definitely a reason for me to get interested in dungeons again!

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Dungeons is actually kinda fun. The nodes are quirky and Im assuming Kabam uses dungeons as their testing grounds. Just really hate not knowing the Cyrillic alphabet
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

It was a step away from Cap IW too. Did I win or would Cap be better?

I see this as an absolute win!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I see that as a win. I prefer my Quake to Cap. She can destroy just about anyone, and bypass most nodes. Not sure how far she'll get me, but I've been pretty much soloing Variant two with her so far..
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★

I’m terrible at quake style, but I’m always excited for anyone that pulls her as a 5*, so useful!

Dungeons is actually kinda fun. The nodes are quirky and Im assuming Kabam uses dungeons as their testing grounds. Just really hate not knowing the Cyrillic alphabet

We used to do a dungeon chat within our alliance chat group so we can pair up without having to mess with people not understanding us or bailing on us after 2 fights... I should start that back up again lol🤣
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Anyone knows the class day in dugeons?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I finally awakened my 5* Ghost Rider, happy with that considering the recent pulls in dungeon's crystals

Anyone knows the class day in dugeons?

If you didn’t already find out it’s Cosmic/Skill
  • Congratulations! Glad to hear you're enjoying it!
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18
    Awakened my 5 star Aegon. Hurray for dungeons and that dirt cheap recharge cost. Kept my Mystic-buster lineup rolling!