**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Notification not disappearing

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★

Ive clicked on it. Changed it to my title but everytime I open up the game, this notification won't go away.

Comments

• JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Same here, so annoying. I will not renew the subscription if it keeps up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you activate the new title it goes away for as long as it’s up
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If you activate the new title it goes away for as long as it’s up

No it doesn't. I even stated I changed it. You can see my profile in game too. It keeps coming back.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Yeah this is getting frustrating... It comes back every time you log in.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Just be glad that you guys are only dealing with this first world problem. There's a decent amount of the player base that would love having this be the problem worth complaining about.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Please fix this, super annoying!
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited August 2019
    @Caremes thank you for helpful comment, your job here is done ;)

+1 to the topic - this issue is super annoying!
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I'm sure many of us who are addicted to this game probably have some level of OCD, so this is a particularly annoying bug.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    MattPart said:

Any time! :)
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    Please please please fix the Sigal title badge notification from showing as new every time we login! PLEASE!!!
    MattPart said:

@MattPart theres the winky emoji I've come to know from you lol. How ya been?
  • We're aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Apologies for the frustration this has been causing!
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Are you talking about the title? If you are i agree it is annoying. I Have tried changing the title to it and then changing it back to the title I want and the next time I login it is back. I was planning to purchase the Sigal but if the notification is going to keep getting forced on me I just won't bother.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lmao it shouldn’t be a big deal, but it’s super annoying having the red “1” up there when it’s nothing 😂😂.

🐻
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    I’m talking about every time I login there’s a red notification badge telling me I have a new title...Summoner Supreme.

Every. Single. Login.
  • Every time I load the game since today's update it tells me that I have a new title to choose. I've done the same one and different ones and the next time I load it's still asking.
  • It has something to do with the Summoner's Sigil. Not sure why it does this, but yes. Everytime you log back in, the notification shows up. It's weird.
  • CromCrom Posts: 27
    The summoner supreme title keeps coming up every time I start the game. I have set it to blank, and others and it still comes as new.

I searched for this issue but did not find anything.

Thanks.
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I really enjoy the sigil but will not continue to subscribe if this doesn’t get fixed. No matter how many times I clear it out, the little title notification ALWAYS reappears in the upper right corner of my name tag. Please fix this kabam!
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yeah, its annoying as hell
  • noynoy Posts: 56
    I also agree. Stop reminding us that we've succumbed to your evil ways and subscribed!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    noy said:

I also agree. Stop reminding us that we've succumbed to your evil ways and subscribed!

Haha... yes. It's like saying 'i'm a whale'... or at least a mini whale... maybe a dolphin. ;-)
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    The notification for the “new title”. I know you know about it. Please fix it. It’s very annoying. It’s been weeks.
  • This issue is resolved in the 24.2 game update.
    @Kabam Lyra this wasn't fixed with the new update.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

This issue is resolved in the 24.2 game update.

No it is not. Please actually fix this bug.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Define resolved......if by that you mean the notification is gone.....no it’s not.
  • FierrastarFierrastar Posts: 8
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious The issue has not been fixed, it is still occurring with each log-in.