**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider Shutting down Permanent Regen of Rogue in Variant 3 chapter 2.1

With the reference of this YouTube video https://youtu.be/T5D0GNi13xo

How can Ghost Rider is Shutting down Permanent Regen of Rogue in Variant 3 chapter 2.1

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit... Please provide an response to this post or confirm whether this a BUG or not, because if it is a BUG then exploiting it unintentionally will lead to accounts Ban... Please provide the response or if it is working as intended, then it is good for the GR players...

Comments

• Options
    Let me get some confirmation on what's happening!
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

How can Ghost Rider is Shutting down Permanent Regen of Rogue in Variant 3 chapter 2.1

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit... Please provide an response to this post or confirm whether this a BUG or not, because if it is a BUG then exploiting it unintentionally will lead to accounts Ban... Please provide the response or if it is working as intended, then it is good for the GR players...

his Sp1 nullifies all buffs for between 5.1 seconds and over 15 seconds depending on the number of judgements he has.
    The regen if I remember took longer than 5 seconds to come back.

His SP 3 also heal blocks, and when it expires all judgements are removed and you can start the cycle over again.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Stop tagging mod's in every comment. Is not allowed to do.
    To answer the question, it's been like that since ever really. People used to do the same when act 4 was released as far as I remember
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Lormif said:

Deeparvi said:

his Sp1 nullifies all buffs for between 5.1 seconds and over 15 seconds depending on the number of judgements he has.
    The regen if I remember took longer than 5 seconds to come back.

His SP 3 also heal blocks, and when it expires all judgements are removed and you can start the cycle over again.
    I think you have not watched the YouTube video completely, I know the GR abilities, it is only rogue's mighty charge node which shrugs off all the debuff's while she is dashing forward and while doing it the GR's sp3 fate seal is getting shrugged off, but not the effects of it?? Which is leading to shutting down Permanent of regen... I only want to confirm whether this is a BUG or not, if it's not then It is a good news for GR players?! 😎 Or if it is a BUG [which i also think so] exploiting it would lead to accounts BAN... hence I need the Forum Moderator's to confirm this asap.. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    I have watched it, judgements are not debuffs, note the lack of a white boarder.. Damnation is a debuff, and there is a change that if she mighty charges during an damnation it would remove it he would have to restart the cycle again with her healing. Heal block is also a debuff.
  • Options
    Hi,

This was an unintended behavior and has been resolved in the 24.2 update.