**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5*

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Not a big Corvus user, so any tips would be appreciated. Obviously I know he's popular, and I've caught some bits and pieces here and there. Anyone have a great deal of experience to share before I get to know him more? Thanks.

Comments

• Managing his Glaive Charges is one of the most important aspects of his kit; I usually do MLM combos with Corvus to preserve Glaive Charges and keep up my damage. His Medium attacks hit hard but use Glaive Charges, while his first Light attack hits with his hand, so doesn't spend them and can be used for a bit of extra damage.

Since he can crit through blocks, I'll also sometimes actually hit into an opponent's block to get some extra damage on them. He gets more damage than most would through a block, and this doesn't use his Glaive Charges. This can give enemies a bit more Power than usual so be mindful of that, but also be aware that,while he has Glaive Charges, his SP2 Power Drains opponents who are at max Power and is Unblockable. This can lessen some of the risk of hitting into blocks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Thanks a bunch guys.