**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beat Act 5 😁

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pretty stoked about my luck with the 5*s
Is Annihilus good for offense purposes or should I wait until his revamp to consider him?
(If anyone is wondering I pretty much only used Sparky and Void for 5.4.6 (My team was 3/45 CAIW, 4/55 Duped Sparky, 5/50 Duped Medusa, 4/40 and 3/45 duped Voids. I did like 20k damage to Ultron with Sparky and did the rest with 4/40 Void)

Comments

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260 β˜…
    Amazing job! What gave you the most trouble and how many items did you use?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome work. I'm heading that way this month, as I've a lot of extra energy refills to use up; and seem to have finished the EQ way ahead of schedule.

Expecting Medusa and She-Hulk to do the Heavy lifting; but I've a 5/50 Duped Void available if necessary. Any tips?
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480 β˜…
    Congrats
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019

Amazing job! What gave you the most trouble and how many items did you use?

I used a couple pots to get my 5/50 Γ†gon to like 70% for the Modok boss, but I used 0 revives or boosts across all of 5.3-5.4

The most trouble was probably the tech chapter in 5.3 just because my only useable tech are sparky and SL

Awesome work. I'm heading that way this month, as I've a lot of extra energy refills to use up; and seem to have finished the EQ way ahead of schedule.

Expecting Medusa and She-Hulk to do the Heavy lifting; but I've a 5/50 Duped Void available if necessary. Any tips?

Uh, Void carries and check my discussion asking for 5.4 help for maps since it’s camera locked (Definitely bring Void against Ultron, Mephisto, really anybody. He kicks Act 5 booty. Mostly just research ur paths.
  • Good job!!