**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Woo! Finally got through it!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Thanks to the people who helped me decide my 5.4.6 Team, Venom the Duck is a God!

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Ooo I'll gladly take that!

All that's now already got me half way to my Second 6 Star and another 5 Star.
  • Congrats!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Congrats bro! That venom the duck will explore it for you too :)
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    How does VTD considered best option lol

Regen and powergain man. I explored al of act 5 with less than 100 units spent with him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Venom the duck is currently the best counter to 5.4 ultron. A recipe of five or six regen and four or five power gain stacks make him immortal. Chain sp2 to sp1 and use sp3 to revive. Repeat ,if ur duck is low rated, and ultron down. Just for the record a 4/55 VTD takes ultron down in less than a minute.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Sadly my mini doesnt have VTD lol only r4 medusa 5* and 6* BB

I Solo'ed Chapter 3 with VtD, except for a few exceptions, because his Fury is so potent you basically ignore the 50% Attack Reduction. Then like the others said, his Regen basically makes him Immortal if you're good at Dexterity and Parry.

I Solo'ed Chapter 3 with VtD, except for a few exceptions, because his Fury is so potent you basically ignore the 50% Attack Reduction. Then like the others said, his Regen basically makes him Immortal if you're good at Dexterity and Parry.
    There used to be a bug where weakness caused him to do zero damage. Was very upset about it lol but they fixed it
    Ahitlaw said:

Regen and powergain man. I explored al of act 5 with less than 100 units spent with him
    Same, only time I used Revives was if I made a big mistake against a Special or if a Boss just barely outlasted me. Simply restart the map till your first three Buffs on the first fight is good, best case is a Regen, a Fury, and either a Second Fury or Power Gain. Then Double them next fight and you're golden.
    Ahitlaw said:

There used to be a bug where weakness caused him to do zero damage. Was very upset about it lol but they fixed it
    I would've given up if that was still a thing lmao, I tried using the Specific Class of each Quest and it just didn't work out well... Would've had to use probably double the Revives

Ahitlaw said:

I would've given up if that was still a thing lmao, I tried using the Specific Class of each Quest and it just didn't work out well... Would've had to use probably double the Revives
    Same here, I had to wait until the duck got fixed to beat it