**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Change Special button location back

I’ve tried very hard this past month to adapt to the new special button position and I just can’t stop accidentally hitting it. This is causing me to throw unintended special and dying immediately after since I’m on end game content. This is extremely frustrating. I find myself getting really angry at the game now and not having fun because of this. I’ve dealt with the nerfs, 12.0, lagging and bugs of the kabam world with relative ease, but this is becoming the straw that broke the camels back. I will be officially retiring/quitting if this isn’t resolved by November. I’ve been a spender for 4 years, but can’t see myself spending more if I get frustrated like this. I know there’s other like me.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    OhGodYes said:

I’ve tried very hard this past month to adapt to the new special button position and I just can’t stop accidentally hitting it. This is causing me to throw unintended special and dying immediately after since I’m on end game content. This is extremely frustrating. I find myself getting really angry at the game now and not having fun because of this. I’ve dealt with the nerfs, 12.0, lagging and bugs of the kabam world with relative ease, but this is becoming the straw that broke the camels back. I will be officially retiring/quitting if this isn’t resolved by November. I’ve been a spender for 4 years, but can’t see myself spending more if I get frustrated like this. I know there’s other like me.

From the change log a week ago for Wednesdays patch.

- Special Attack buttons have been reverted to their original placement
  • Thanks, @Lormif.

@OhGodYes -- You can read the Changelog HERE.
This discussion has been closed.