**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Graphics got downgraded after updating 80th marvel anniversary update.😭😭

As anyone can see the difference between top 3 images(belonging to the current update)
And bottom 3 images(prior to downloading this update) the resolution has been minimised causing fringes and staircase effect during fights and character models. Prior to updating the game was a visual treat now the same can't be said anymore..I installed the update on 3 differ androids to confirm whether the problem is happening from my end but alas the same visual defects were seen.Installed this game on 2 devices sporting Qualcomm 652 processor packed with 4 gb ram,nougat os.and one with Qualcomm 855 with 8gb ram.guess what? The same result was seen on all the devices I own.I can't see extra effects like asteroids in character selection/fight screen. Fighting stages appear as washed out and dark,can't see the same infernal effects on dormamu, human torch and ghost rider.Graphics do play as an appeal factor that brings you for more...without these augmentation the taste of game won't remain the same,plz fix this in nearby updates if possible.

Comments

• EdNigmaEdNigma Posts: 2 ★
    Same problem for me. Two different Android phones 😕

Plus overlay graphics aren't showing sometimes and I have to reboot the phone to get the overlays working
  • 060295060295 Posts: 47 ★
    A fresh reinstall worked all the problem
  • 060295 said:

A fresh reinstall worked all the problem

This is good to know! Thanks for sharing that with us! I'm still sorry to see you experienced that.