**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Rush Duplicate Rewards

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My guess is it isn't worth the resources to do anything about 10K extra shards going to some. Don't think the extra 20 sigs on my unranked 5* Angela is game breaking.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★

My guess is it isn't worth the resources to do anything about 10K extra shards going to some. Don't think the extra 20 sigs on my unranked 5* Angela is game breaking.

Lol. Yeah I hear you man. I don't know anyone who pulled anything great from it
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    I duped korg sig 40
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Yeah another 10000 shards gave me Moon Knight. Disappointed.
  • HahreeHahree Posts: 4
    Stop moaning and be quicker next time, if you had time to do it twice would you be crying?
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    wookeh said:

I'm seeing screenshots saying the rewards won't be altered. I can't find the post even with the laughable search feature.

If you let people who received twice the rewards keep two five stars, how is that fair to people who didn't do the boss rush early?

I wanted to wait until I had free time. I was in the middle of doing it today and I noticed the move. Then everyone in every line chat was excited saying do it again for free rewards.

I know there's a history of extra rewards being exploited, such as one path of uncollected giving 100% rewards over and over. These "egregious" uses of exploiting a glitch resulted in bans and account reversals.

Because I'm a nice guy and I'm obedient to the kabam overlords, I avoided collecting double rewards.

Now you say it's okay. Its not okay. Its unfair and unbalanced.

So I guess those of you who went for it, enjoy your extra five star. Those of us who avoided the situation so we don't get banned, guess we miss out.

it was no exploit, people repeated it because there were several titles to collect and not because they knew that there were shards.
    that's a difference
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Carme1974 said:

wookeh said:

I'm seeing screenshots saying the rewards won't be altered. I can't find the post even with the laughable search feature.

If you let people who received twice the rewards keep two five stars, how is that fair to people who didn't do the boss rush early?

I wanted to wait until I had free time. I was in the middle of doing it today and I noticed the move. Then everyone in every line chat was excited saying do it again for free rewards.

I know there's a history of extra rewards being exploited, such as one path of uncollected giving 100% rewards over and over. These "egregious" uses of exploiting a glitch resulted in bans and account reversals.

Because I'm a nice guy and I'm obedient to the kabam overlords, I avoided collecting double rewards.

Now you say it's okay. Its not okay. Its unfair and unbalanced.

So I guess those of you who went for it, enjoy your extra five star. Those of us who avoided the situation so we don't get banned, guess we miss out.

it was no exploit, people repeated it because there were several titles to collect and not because they knew that there were shards.
    that's a difference
    Also no exploit because you can’t do it ever time.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Honestly, 5* is not that big of a deal
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Just a question, i did the boss rush from the daily quest menu. Does that mean that I can do it again when it's moved back to the event quest tab and get another 5 star? Just wanted to fully understand the situation
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Just a question, i did the boss rush from the daily quest menu. Does that mean that I can do it again when it's moved back to the event quest tab and get another 5 star? Just wanted to fully understand the situation

Nop because u didn’t do it one the first day
  • We apologize for the confusion and any disappointment caused by the issue with the Boss Rush resetting and being moved to the Daily tab. We are not considering removing any rewards from accounts that ran the quest more than once.
This discussion has been closed.