**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to start up MCOC

Gets to the main screen and is stuck on loading. Any known fix?

Comments

• JaxjayJaxjay Posts: 66
    iPhone XRIOS13.2.2.

Stuck on initial screen.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    edited November 2019
    Finally there are others out there with the same problem. Ive been posting this issue since yesterday and they keep ignoring me. They closed my post and gave me some BS generic response saying I need to download the latest iOS. Im like, guys, im not a noob here.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    iPhone 7. 30 minutes and counting can’t log in
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    We still have a couple in our alliance still can’t log in. Stuck on doom screen. Ironically
  • DizoughDizough Posts: 17
    Anyone have any lucky getting in I can not either. iPhone 11 pro max iOS 13.1.2
    Upgraded last night did my restore this morning and now can not get past main loading screen
    Nothing yet. Still on the FF load screen. Even tried removing app and reinstall. Over 3 hours now.
    And nothing in the forums about it. Some can get in.
    Ok looks like I am getting back in. Downloaded the latest IOS for the iPhone then blew away and reloaded app. Downloading on progress in the app. It’s running slow so I am guessing a number of people are trying reloads.
  • Sorry to hear about this; we've let the rest of the team know. We have some basic troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android. If possible, could anyone experiencing this issue let us know if they are still seeing this issue after running through the steps for their device?
    Back in after going through the steps I described above. Took 20min to load the updates after opening the app. Cell speeds were running a.t 20M/sec WiFi 5M/sec. no difference on download speed so must not be on my end.
    Restarting phone worked. Didn’t think to restart because all the other apps work. Thanks zibiit. Would have been nice a few hours ago but I know y’all are swamped.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    I had to do the full factory restore to get it taken care of. That was ridiculous. But its finally working. I missed my calendar prizes though since I was down for 30 hours.
    Yeah. Down 8 yesterday and 5 today in my peak play time. Lost easy 1-2 mil in arena for Cull