**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't know how to be constructive about the bugs and known issues

Parry is broken. Blocking timing is even broken. The swipe back to evade is, as of this morning, still happening.

Given the "rules " of this forum, and the fact that I'm not a developer (so I can't contribute anything there), how else can I bring this up without you deleting these posts or getting flagged? Seriously...please tell me.

My first suggestion is to ask that you please please please please do more to communicate with us about the issue. Find a way to be more transparent. Describe in general terms what you're doing about it. It has been months since we've been bringing this up and there is no change. I don't know what else you expect us to do when it's still very frustrating and there is no outlet for us without getting flagged or posts deleted.

Comments

• Ditto, Kabam's doing a fine job of making me reconsider continuing to the play the game...
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Parry is broken. Blocking timing is even broken. The swipe back to evade is, as of this morning, still happening.

Given the "rules " of this forum, and the fact that I'm not a developer (so I can't contribute anything there), how else can I bring this up without you deleting these posts or getting flagged? Seriously...please tell me.

My first suggestion is to ask that you please please please please do more to communicate with us about the issue. Find a way to be more transparent. Describe in general terms what you're doing about it. It has been months since we've been bringing this up and there is no change. I don't know what else you expect us to do when it's still very frustrating and there is no outlet for us without getting flagged or posts deleted.

You make a valid point regarding more communication and transparency being needed. I feel the same frustrations as anyone out there that's had Mcoc become more of a daily routine the past few yrs, rather than a every now and again game to play. From my "personal experiences" and observations, I'm lead to believe that #1, the forum rules are not properly adhered to by a majority of the community, and also left to too much "personal interpretation" by moderators as to what exactly is considered an infraction. And I basically see a somewhat similar situation regarding game issues. Here we have the forum rules, and regardless if WE feel we are not violating them, it is quite possible that a moderator could see it differently, and their decision is final and we cannot discuss any actions here according to the rules, and they dont have to offer any valid explanations if they so choose to. In regards to game issues, we have the TOS, which BTW doesnt include any pertinent or clear explanations of how the game is supposed to "behave" and if reported and determined that there are indeed issues, nothing on when or how any of those " behavioral" issues will be addressed and rectified. We have the forum here to report it and as is human nature, express our frustrations and dissatifactions toward the problems. Which then gets us back around to my 1st point and unfortunately for us, it's a "slippery slope"........I've read many threads here that received general "great to hear that" responses within minutes of being posted, and have also read many threads with post after post after post from him or her and us and them stating similar thoughts and requesting some news, info or update go unanswered for days. Quite confusing to say the least and even more disheartening. But unfortunately for us again, we are not the ones who have final word and determine what needs or should be done about anything. We just have to "grin and bear it", hold our heads high and press forward.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I can be constructive... To construct, is to build something. Build us a working Marvel game. But in Kabam case please construct us another awesome bug that cost me potions.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I can be constructive... To construct, is to build something. Build us a working Marvel game. But in Kabam case please construct us another awesome bug that cost me potions.

I posted a snarky-yet-accurate comment very similar to this that resulted in it being deleted and me getting a warning pm from kabam Mike about "trolling and immature behavior"..... if you dare speak out with your displeasure, even if what you're saying is valid, they shut you down.

Silly peasants, just keep your mouths shut and your wallets open. I don't even want to admit in open forum how much I've spent in this game....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    I suppose the issue may lies in employee responsibilities. I don't know if moderators are also game coders / developers.

A bug (subject to verification) is reported, the mods bring it to the team. The testers in the team tries to reproduce the "bug". If it's straight-forward, mods gets notified and comes back to forum to update.

If it can't be reproduced, what does the team do? Just passed it or pursue. If I were them, I say passed it and ignore.

If the bug sounds dodgy, the mods has to decide even whether to bring to the team.

As to verified bugs, what is the level of priority apart from how easy it is to fix it? The team with limited resources (which company works with ample resources?; I would like to join them) needs to decide how and when to fix it.

Mods can only reply (if they want to) and subject to game team giving a feedback to them.
    I would not like to be a Mod that escalates every thing posted in forum, if I bring it to the team, I better make sure it is a real bug and also significant enough to warrant attention (e.g. Drax v Mordo; bug or not?).

If game team does not want to answer it, what can a mod do?

• BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for your responses. I hope to get an illuminating and detailed response from a moderator. Honestly I do.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Wait, did we think Kabam would really allow us to talk about the bad they're doing and how they fail to do what they're supposed to be doing? Kabam Mikey and his other buddies close down posts they don't like as fast as possible. Claiming they aren't constructive or whatever. At the end of the day, they will allow what they want and as soon as someone posts something that they can't easily get out of, they shut it down. (ex. when people ask about immunities. Mikey Boy always says, "we need to keep the game balanced" as if making Ghost Rider Incinerate Immune will break the game). Basically, don't ask the hard questions and your post will stay up. This post will probably go down soon too, sadly.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It has nothing to do with censoring or Posts they don't like. There are rules to the Forum. By participating in it, we all agree to them. Non-Constructive Posts are not allowed. Neither are Repeat Posts, Venting Posts, arguing with the actions of Mods, and other Posts that are generally not productive. I really don't understand how people are surprised that Posts are dealt with when there is no point to them other than being sarcastic or negative for the sake of being negative. If there is a valid discussion or point to it, criticism is allowed. If all you're doing is bashing and venting, it won't likely stay open because that serves no purpose, and all it does is incite more negativity. Read the rules of the Forum and apply them, and your chances of keeping the Thread open are much higher. Not that hard to understand. Filter, people. Filter.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    I have to disagree. You did not see OP's post and therefore the insistence on violating TOS is premature and judgemental.

• WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Hello folks, I for one can understand and respect that each and every individual does not see, feel and interpret what they read or hear precisley the same as the next person, and in some cases have a 180° reaction/response compared to another. Although I did not have an opportunity to actually read @HA_NFG's deleted post, I can empathize with his/her statements of what allegedly happened, because I too had experienced something quite similar. No need to go into any details or the permission, according to the forum rules. But regardless of good or bad, I think all of us at the very least deserve a right to be given a valid reason and be educated as to why and what exactly warranted us to receive any reprimand for our actions. If not, how are we to avoid similar events from happening again? For whatever reasons there may be for the moderation team to have final word to passing judgment and warning levels at their sole discretion, in my personal opinion does not facilitate the community and its members to have poignant unbiased discussions about whatever topic they so choose. Might be just me, but the entire FORUM RULES thread is a bit ambiguous about some things that could use some more detailed specifics to better avoid "interpretation" conflicts, and also mildly contradicting about other rules, like for example, "the main intention of the forums: to facilitate communication........." I am relieved however, to see that the forum rules can and will be amended if necessary. I only hope for the better. I will end this with affirmation that the moderation team does what they can to be fair and will reverse certain decisions if after further review it's warranted.
  • Constructive comments are ones that follow the rules, which include not ranting or demanding information. We can only offer information when we have it. We can't give more until there is more to give. We've already mentioned that we're working on issues and thus continuously creating new threads on the topic will not help. This only ends up cluttering the forums.

If you have a topic you wish to discuss but aren't 100% on whether or not there is a thread on it please check out the Search Tool provided. Any open thread that is discussing a problem or issue will be kept open if it is constructive, respectable to one another and not a new one about an already discussed issue. We monitor and close threads due to the aforementioned reasons and in relation to all other rules.

We appreciate your feedback in this matter and it will certainly be noted. I also apologize for the frustrations any of it has caused but ask that you keep in mind rules and that when posting it is kept constructive so that it can help benefit other players and/or the game. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.