**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My account is permanently banned

Hello Kabam , I have been playing this game from years now , I had a couple of accounts too ,because I love the content , recently I was using 2 accounts and for ease of use , I was using parallel space application to ,login parallely , Today when I woke up ,my main accounts are banned due to terms and service violation, I spent years to grow my accounts to such level ,if parallel space is the issue ,I won't use it again ,if there's any chance I can get my accounts back ,else I have to leave this game ,even when I want to enjoy it's upcoming content. Thank you

Comments

• How can you be running both accounts at exact same time ? If you have 2 accounts, need to run them at different times, or on different devices. Not use any 3rd party application, that is against TOS.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Contact support. Probably nothing for it but you can try
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Blah blah blah this is the forums blah blah blah we can’t solve ban problems blah blah blah contact in game support blah blah blah have a great day
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Hello Kabam , I have been playing this game from years now , I had a couple of accounts too ,because I love the content , recently I was using 2 accounts and for ease of use , I was using parallel space application to ,login parallely , Today when I woke up ,my main accounts are banned due to terms and service violation, I spent years to grow my accounts to such level ,if parallel space is the issue ,I won't use it again ,if there's any chance I can get my accounts back ,else I have to leave this game ,even when I want to enjoy it's upcoming content. Thank you

I'll preface this by saying we're not allowed to discuss discipline actions on the forums. But I will say that you should try to open a support ticket and explain your situation. If the flag was for Parallel Space, this is a grey area. I wouldn't use such an application, but the application isn't technically (at least in my opinion) a mod, and it isn't a hack for an unsupported platform. It is a legal Google Play application from the authorized Google Play store whose only function, if I understand it correctly, is to allow you to play two copies of the same application with different login information.

I am not a Kabam representative and anything I say is my opinion only. But if I were you, I would try to explain to support you did not understand that using an app like Parallel violated the TOS and see if they can do anything. They may not, but it is worth a try.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Don't cheat
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    In before this gets closed.

Get owned good sir.
  • Hello thebest018. The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. Please reach out to our Support Team through the following instructions:

You can do so in the game on the home screen: tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner and, from there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, and if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states: “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

This discussion has been closed.