**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor and cull obsidian

Let me get this straight, kabam is “rebalancing” namor and cull with the option of selling those champions so we can get our resources back. That just tells me that namor and cull are going to be nerfed. So, if I decide to sell my namor, would I also get a refund on the money I spent to dupe my namor? Because if I don’t get a refund on that money, what you guys are doing at kabam is technically a “bait and switch” which can be considered fraud. This is a kabam problem not a customer problem that you guys at kabam should really fix. Instead of doing all this rebalancing work and create more work for yourselves, maybe you guys should try to thoroughly test your champs so you guys actually release the champs as you intended them to be in the first place. This way, maybe you don’t create a situation where your customer base isn’t disillusioned as they spend their cash to get a champ they really want, only to get them “rebalanced”. If you want to erase this post, go ahead. It’ll tell me a lot about your dedication to customer service which is something that kabam may not have a clue about.

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    So, my actual question regarding selling these characters is that the post lays out they will be returned and this will include any natural dupes. So the champion we sell will be returned (rank 1 I'm assuming) with a signature level according to how many times they were pulled...

All the additional resources we spent will be returned.

So... would I be correct in assuming that if I used an awakening Gem on my Namor, dumped sig stones into him, pulled him from additional crystals and ranked him up when he first came out. Sold him during the window... in about a month I would have an awoken Namor returned to me, as well as that awakening gem back?

That strikes me as INCREDIBLY generous...
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I would like a mod, with all due respect, to answer this question truthfully:

If you were placed in a situation where you went all out and spent between a few hundred to a few thousand dollars on featured cavaliers to land 5/6* Namors, only to have them nerfed to the heavens, how would you feel?

A refund is gonna be impossible of course, I’d just like to know, how would you guys feel if you spent your hard earned money going our for a champ that was heavily promoted back then as being beyond god tier, only to renege on what was used to promote the champ and it’s sales? It’s like saying that the car I originally bought for all the bells and whistles don’t come with it upon delivery. Too bad for you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Battle626 said:

Let me get this straight, kabam is “rebalancing” namor and cull with the option of selling those champions so we can get our resources back. That just tells me that namor and cull are going to be nerfed. So, if I decide to sell my namor, would I also get a refund on the money I spent to dupe my namor? Because if I don’t get a refund on that money, what you guys are doing at kabam is technically a “bait and switch” which can be considered fraud. This is a kabam problem not a customer problem that you guys at kabam should really fix. Instead of doing all this rebalancing work and create more work for yourselves, maybe you guys should try to thoroughly test your champs so you guys actually release the champs as you intended them to be in the first place. This way, maybe you don’t create a situation where your customer base isn’t disillusioned as they spend their cash to get a champ they really want, only to get them “rebalanced”. If you want to erase this post, go ahead. It’ll tell me a lot about your dedication to customer service which is something that kabam may not have a clue about.

Did you not read the posts including the changes? The changes are extremely small plus you haven't even had a chance to test them out. Maybe wait and see the changes for yourself before making ill-informed posts like this.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

So, my actual question regarding selling these characters is that the post lays out they will be returned and this will include any natural dupes. So the champion we sell will be returned (rank 1 I'm assuming) with a signature level according to how many times they were pulled...

All the additional resources we spent will be returned.

So... would I be correct in assuming that if I used an awakening Gem on my Namor, dumped sig stones into him, pulled him from additional crystals and ranked him up when he first came out. Sold him during the window... in about a month I would have an awoken Namor returned to me, as well as that awakening gem back?

That strikes me as INCREDIBLY generous...

From what i am reading, yes that is correct.
This discussion has been closed.