**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Missing tier 4 basic category

Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
Err I just noticed something weird my whole tier 4 basic category is gone from my inventory including my tier 4 and all the fragments I had which soon would have netted me another tier 4.

Exactly what's going on, I checked my roommates and his category is still there.

Comments

• Hey there!

I'm sorry you're having some issues with this. Definitely reach out to Support with a screenshot if you can. They'll want to check into this especially if refreshing the game hasn't done anything to help it.

You can contact Support by clicking the gear icon in the upper corner of the main screen. Scroll down and click "Support".
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hey there!

I'm sorry you're having some issues with this. Definitely reach out to Support with a screenshot if you can. They'll want to check into this especially if refreshing the game hasn't done anything to help it.

You can contact Support by clicking the gear icon in the upper corner of the main screen. Scroll down and click "Support".

I know how to contact support and did so, its not refreshing no matter what. I was just wondering if anyone else was expericing the same and if anyone knew what was going on.