**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus buff didn’t extend to 1* version?

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

How come 1* Colossus is still his old self?

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Was this a statement somewhere? And I don’t buy that reasoning because he is still simple to use and learn and they gave us the 1* updated Gamora which is more confusing and harder to use and play.

Also, it’s fraud to sell a Colossus in the hero crystals when you’re paying for the new version but getting the old without a statement somewhere in the game.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Was this a statement somewhere? And I don’t buy that reasoning because he is still simple to use and learn and they gave us the 1* updated Gamora which is more confusing and harder to use and play.

Also, it’s fraud to sell a Colossus in the hero crystals when you’re paying for the new version but getting the old without a statement somewhere in the game.

Nobody in the entire community buys that reasoning i'm sure, but good luck getting kabam to change its mind haha.
  • MSRDLD said:

Yes, that was in statements somewhere, probably referenced in the many many threads that keep asking about it.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Sure, nobody buys that reasoning, but, here is the link https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1070242/#Comment_1070242
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Fraud? No.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

MSRDLD said:

Sure, nobody buys that reasoning, but, here is the link https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1070242/#Comment_1070242
    There it is.

Kabam, it’s still wrong to be selling him in those crystals when he isn’t the champion you expect to get.
  • As we've mentioned previously, we didn't want to overwhelm new players with a more complicated kit on one of the first Champions they can get, so the 1-Star version was left in his original form. We wanted to allow players to ease into the more in-depth aspects of the game at a better pace.
This discussion has been closed.