**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iso Selector Offer??!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 โ˜…โ˜…

What is this? How does it work? This could be a game changer for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Seriously thought I need answers.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You pick th class of iso you want, the amount is in the mail
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

The amount is not specified anywhere.. in game mail or otherwise..
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 โ˜…โ˜…
    Ah. I didnโ€™t get the mail. Had to refresh my game.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Was the amount of ISO you get actually listed in the mail, I didnโ€™t recall seeing that and the offer itself sounds like you only get 1 ISO (of whatever strength).
    Wow a single 5000 class ISO for 1000 Units, lol.
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171 โ˜…
    How much iso do you actually get
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Using those units on phc would be a better use. Not a great use but definitely more worthwhile than these offers and that should explain how bad this is

How much iso do you actually get

According to proff hoff it's 8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZy-bHg_5mI
    Other ppl r saying 150.. and others are saying 250.. but haven't seen anyone actually purchase it yet..

Not sure why kabam didn't specify how much you get.. seems like an easy way to allow for ppl to get refunds.. buying something and you don't know what you are getting ...
  • Actually, never received a Mail Msg (yet ?) in game. It was just the Pop-up offer when starting the game that came up (same pic as orig above).

Maybe Mail Msgs are coming, just takes time to distribute ??
  • Hey!

Some of you may have gotten the amounts in-mail, but others may have not! We're correcting that so it won't happen again. In the mean time the amounts are the following:

(Used the image so it's seen easier. :P )
  • Thx, so itโ€™s 150x ISO Items all of the same class ??

That seems a little excessive (as opposed to having it spread around multiple classes). At least you can still use a class ISO on a different class champ (just donโ€™t get the added bonus)

Hey!

Some of you may have gotten the amounts in-mail, but others may have not! We're correcting that so it won't happen again. In the mean time the amounts are the following:

(Used the image so it's seen easier. :P )

Thanks for the update.. might want to display the amount on the offer itself as well..