**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elsa not shrugging off Long Distance Relationship

Elsa is supposed to shrug off non damaging debuffs every 2.6 seconds, however when was using her in 6.1.3 she was not shrugging off any of them except for from the natural way the node functions.

I have a video of the interaction here: https://youtu.be/1Yoxz4n-6X8

There were no other nodes present, and has happened in multiple fights.

Comments

• Options
    I'll pass this on to the rest of the team to see what we can find out. Thanks for the video!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Checked with the team and they working on a fix for this that should be ready to be implemented in the next update.
  • Options
    Thank you @Kabam Zibiit !
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Now this is how these kind of threads should be handled. Love it, thanks Zibiit.
  • Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    Shoot! I ranked up Elsa just to handle the Void in 6.3.1 who also has Long Diatance Relationship. I just thought I made the wrong decision and just had Unit Man finish him out. I wish I would have known this was a bug
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Hey thanks for posting this video. I just realized I’m not the only one whose phone literally stops for 3/4 of a second on venompools and Deadpools ps2. Kabam could we get a forward on that problem too? Been happening forever. iPhone XR.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Checked with the team and they working on a fix for this that should be ready to be implemented in the next update.

Great thanks!