**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DRAGON MAN ENTERS THE ART CONTEST!!

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
IM BACK AGAIN EVERYONE!!
Now , hold on a sec.... I know Dragon Man is currently going to be released as a #Hero for MCOC.
Buuuuut I figured why not do a drawing this time as a former Villain.

....and another thing I didn't put color into this one unfortunately because I just didn't feel as confident of the outcome with the colors.....+ I gotta work on Airwalker piece after watching that deep dives.

@Kabam Miike although I do this for the joy and enthusiasm of the game, can a guy get hooked up with one dragon man crystal when his arena comes out??? hahahaha XD

If not...can we get a thread in the forums for any MCOC art that the community wants to share?? Really would love for something like that to start poppin off.
Β«13

Comments

• Options
    @Thicco_Mode thank you!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
  • Options
    @lowlevelplayer I WISH MAN. I’d love to be a part of it. Always love to see the new champs, animations, design, abilities, etc. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko
    Gotta tell ya, its taken quite a few years for me to be happy with what I draw haha, a few years ago I was drawing hands only, and now Im doing all this other stuff hahaha. I guess just years of progression
  • Options
    Wait forgot to also say this??
    I can create my own threads??? Didn’t know that.
    Not too familiar with kabam forums haha
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wait forgot to also say this??
    I can create my own threads??? Didn’t know that.
    Not too familiar with kabam forums haha

this is a thread you created haha
  • Options

@SpideyFunko
    Gotta tell ya, its taken quite a few years for me to be happy with what I draw haha, a few years ago I was drawing hands only, and now Im doing all this other stuff hahaha. I guess just years of progression

that's cool to hear. the proudest art I've ever done was drawing ice cream and turning it upside down and turning it into a gnome/wizard thing
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode hahaha
    Thanks, I honestly didnt know if threads here had to be created my the devs hahaha im completely clueless sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And dude thats sounds dope btwπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • Options
    edited August 2020

@Thicco_Mode hahaha
    Thanks, I honestly didnt know if threads here had to be created my the devs hahaha im completely clueless sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And dude thats sounds dope btwπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

yeah anyone can create threads, but mods can close them, delete them, or edit them.
    also, my description makes it sound cooler than it is lol
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow great job OP! I never have and never will be able to draw anything like that. The best I can draw is a stick figure.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    superb art @Newlinstheory You are a pro
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…
    Wow! I mean, I know gaming skills, but this is a new level of a talent! AMAZING!!!!!
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ok this is just incredible! I thought I was pretty good at art but seeing this is making me reconsider lol.

Where'd you learn to draw? @Newlinstheory. I would actually love to be able draw things at your level.
  • Options
    Gm im back y’all haha
    @Mathgeek haha thanks man!
    I mean i started off like that a long time ago and have take time to be able to do stuff like this haha.
  • Options
    @Unknown_Traveler
    I actually just really got interested in drawing when i was a kid and have been doing it since then.
    Just self taught really buuuut I did pick up some tips and adapt some things here and there.
    Reason I say that is because I never really did comic book based drawings Until a couple years ago and started doing it more and more. And here we are now hahaha.

So honestly all it really takes is just determination and progression
  • Options
    @Mayis
    @_hbtygbty423_
    @Shafeeq
    Thank y’all
    Really this is awesome to read and to share stuff like this in the community!!
  • Options
    @Thicco_Mode hey if you find it, id be happy to look at it, cuz it sounds pretty dope man
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That is incredible @Newlinstheory!
  • Options
    GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98 β˜…
    This is fantastic art! Great job!
  • Options
    @Qacob THANKS!! :smile:
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    I love watching animation come to life on tv and felt it be amazing to bring my own drawing to life. But atm i am taking college courses in IT lol

Also only drawing i can make was the twin towers sadly. I never been to see them but some reason i drew them perfectly