**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The luckiest nexus opening ever

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
I went for sunspot

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Sunspot is much better
    And I needed a mutant cuz I recently became uncollected on my mini
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Awesome pull!

Definitely Sunspot
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    i would've gone SS, but you do you I guess
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I got absolutely shafted, I got double comp because I got UC but I got 2 she hulks and I know she's good but I don't like playing her and the other choices were all meme tier. I hope my luck turns around. But anyway congrats!
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107

I got absolutely shafted, I got double comp because I got UC but I got 2 she hulks and I know she's good but I don't like playing her and the other choices were all meme tier. I hope my luck turns around. But anyway congrats!

She hulk is underrated, imo definitely worth r5. The taunt,slow,crazy damage, and 7 hit combos make her a great champ.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Bro I would have gone for sunspot too. Great
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Congrats! Personally would have gone for Sorcerer Supreme, best champ of 2020 so far imo.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Either pick would be awesome....but is that really awesome when your torn between 3 great champs! won't you liked it if was groot, sunspot or spiderman. when you get choices like this nexus choice Dr doom , Guardian , Corvus who would you pick, if you didnt have any of them?
    Thank u everyone