**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Celebration crystal question

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I didn't look at the details of the crystal I got from the 3 choices before opening it so I may have missed something but I'm hoping someone can answer this. I selected the Claire Voyant crystal and thought it was a guaranteed BW CV where only the star level of the champ was random in the crystal but I wound up with a 3* squirrel girl. Was it supposed to be a random champ along with random rarity or should I have gotten a BW CV?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it's just like any other featured crystal, so what you got is normal
  • Options
    Yep, it is one of 3 different Feature Champ Crystals, like the ones you can buy in the Crystals Tab.

Not like a Monthly Calendar Login Crystal, which is guaranteed that certain Login Champ, with just it's Star level random. **although that would have been nice.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Why do I have 4 disagrees? I asked a question, I didn't make a statement saying it was supposed to be one way or the other. How can you disagree with a question?
  • Options

Yep, it is one of 3 different Feature Champ Crystals, like the ones you can buy in the Crystals Tab.

Not like a Monthly Calendar Login Crystal, which is guaranteed that certain Login Champ, with just it's Star level random. **although that would have been nice.

Thank you for the help on this!
This discussion has been closed.