**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can Kabam unban accounts

I had a good account which was banned 9months ago in January, due to some reason (not cheating ) , I guess I was using bluestacks for multiple account handling ,thats why , I got back to this game recently but restarting is really exhausting , I had spent more than 4 years in this game , so I want to request to lift the ban plz , I won't use any app like bluestacks and all

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Probably not gonna happen, but that's a question for their Customer Service department. They can't help you here on the forums.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    They banned you they can unban you! But they won't and shouldn't. And i find myself wondering how many of those recently banned have been banned before? For piloting, for exploiting bugs, for account sharing and 3rd party software. Leopards do not change their spots! Wonder what it takes, will take, for some of you to be banned for good?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

I had a good account which was banned 9months ago in January, due to some reason (not cheating ) , I guess I was using bluestacks for multiple account handling ,thats why , I got back to this game recently but restarting is really exhausting , I had spent more than 4 years in this game , so I want to request to lift the ban plz , I won't use any app like bluestacks and all

You admit you cheated for years. Why do you think it would be fair to get your account "unbanned" along with all the champs and resources you earned while cheating? Even if you promise to not cheat moving forward that still doesn't change the fact that everything you "earned" on your account was done by cheating.
  • Please contact support directly for account related questions.
This discussion has been closed.