**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tell me again!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
How fair this is!

I am just too ignorant to see it!
But the war rating says it is fair right? So i should just drink my koolaid and shut the hell up i guess! 15 million is not so much bigger right? Cavaliers verses 1 year players is fair right??? And because we aren't at the top we need to deal with it like you guys did when you didn't get what you wanted and thought was fair?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Nope you are the ones with one rap it goes like this, "the numbers match so that makes it fair!" And i know it doesn't go by overall ratings but i also know that you don't get to 21 million plus without having a giant roster and high tier champs to place against guys still rasing 4 stars. You are the ones who need a new routine!
    Cause your lame responses just show how ignorant you are!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Nope you are the ones with one rap it goes like this, "the numbers match so that makes it fair!" And i know it doesn't go by overall ratings but i also know that you don't get to 21 million plus without having a giant roster and high tier champs to place against guys still rasing 4 stars. You are the ones who need a new routine!

Giant Roster? Let's do some QUIK MAFFS.

21,000,000/30 members = 700k average rating.

That's barely "I've completed act 5 and now will do Cavalier" level.

Hell I think I got Cav when I had less than 400k rating.

edited September 2020
    It worked for you guys! Just nobody in here speaking up for the lower tiers! You ran em all off! So it is okay for you to whinge about what is fair and not fair! But nobody else? Seems pretty clear that is the case! Lord knows you would only whine if you lost your awards! Deul standards i guess! You are endgamers so you are "entitled."
    And since i am the only one standing up for the lower tiers! I am only too happy to annoy you all!
  • That looks pretty fair though. And this new way they have it is fair as well.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Rap said:

It worked for you guys! Just nobody in here speaking up for the lower tiers! You ran em all off! So it is okay for you to whinge about what is fair and not fair! But nobody else? Seems pretty clear that is the case! Lord knows you would only whine if you lost your awards! Deul standards i guess! You are endgamers so you are "entitled."
    And since i am the only one standing up for the lower tiers! I am only too happy to annoy you all!

If I got matched with an alliance 10M above me, I would go 'huh. Guess they suck. Maybe we can win if my alliance pulls through.'
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

They have placed an entire 3 maps of maxed 5 and 6 stars 3x10 so they are "just reforming" i suppose?

Maxed 6*s? 🤔

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Rap said:

dude my alliance is only like 2 mil alliance rating higher than yours and we've faced opponents like yours and beat them because a lot of them just suck. if you're against people like them and continue to get sh*t on by other alliances, it's clear you are too high for your war rating, which will decrease as you lose, thus giving fair matches
    Just waiting for him to come back and find some random bs excuse as to why your comparison doesn’t count.
    When really what you’ve just proven is that the problem is entirely him and his inability to run a successful alliance.
    yeah alliances like that usually have like 5 people actually attack and they can't manage to make it to the final boss section.

another explanation is that it is a new alliance and they are climbing the rankings, and not much can be done about that, because any system where you get placed based off prestige or something can be manipulated incredibly easily
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Rap said:

dude my alliance is only like 2 mil alliance rating higher than yours and we've faced opponents like yours and beat them because a lot of them just suck. if you're against people like them and continue to get sh*t on by other alliances, it's clear you are too high for your war rating, which will decrease as you lose, thus giving fair matches
    Just waiting for him to come back and find some random bs excuse as to why your comparison doesn’t count.
    When really what you’ve just proven is that the problem is entirely him and his inability to run a successful alliance.
    yeah alliances like that usually have like 5 people actually attack and they can't manage to make it to the final boss section.

another explanation is that it is a new alliance and they are climbing the rankings, and not much can be done about that, because any system where you get placed based off prestige or something can be manipulated incredibly easily

There are so many aq focussed alliances that just don’t take war seriously. We were recently up against a 40m alliance. I could quite easily have moaned on the forum, but we rolled out sleeves up and got stuck into attack.

Turns out only 2 of them bothered to join attack phase and they managed to take out 5 of our defenders and gave up 4 deaths in the process.

I said it on another whiney “AW matchmaking is unfair” post, but OP and others like him (and their alliances) focus so much on these numbers that they’ve lost the war before attack phase has started because all they see is alliance rating and prestige larger than theirs.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Rap said:

There are so many aq focussed alliances that just don’t take war seriously. We were recently up against a 40m alliance. I could quite easily have moaned on the forum, but we rolled out sleeves up and got stuck into attack.

Turns out only 2 of them bothered to join attack phase and they managed to take out 5 of our defenders and gave up 4 deaths in the process.

I said it on another whiney “AW matchmaking is unfair” post, but OP and others like him (and their alliances) focus so much on these numbers that they’ve lost the war before attack phase has started because all they see is alliance rating and prestige larger than theirs.
    oh that's another great point/example.
    edited September 2020
    They been playing for years. Everyone placed. And even if just one works one map and drops our boss they will win, my guys won't make it to the center hub. And the general consensus is from a majority of long time players. There is no one speaking up for new players. This game has gotten more and more complex as the years have passed. All this is doing is turning away new players and alliances. So you can have your consensus! But that is like taking a poll and only speaking to one party! It doesn't represent everyone. Only those with the same interests!
    And how is it we are the only outlier??? Wow! Pretty cool! Makes us one of kind!
    And every disagree is a red badge of courage! so hit that button! I won't be bullied or badgered into silence!
    edited September 2020

There is the bottom of their alliance!

And there is ours! Which one of these things just ain't like the other?
    And as far as my leadership!
    They feel differently. And the only thing that makes us an outlier is that there is someone to speak up for them! Unlike most new and beginner alliances. It may be a new concept for you guys! Somebody watching out for others besides themselves!
    And i doubt you could or would be willing to be a leader for a bunch of new players! Might cost you your shards!
    And you wouldn't have them in your alliance! Too small! And need that extra room for your second or third accounts!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

They feel differently. And the only thing that makes us an outlier is that there is someone to speak up for them! Unlike most new and beginner alliances. It may be a new concept for you guys! Somebody watching out for others besides themselves!
    And i doubt you could or would be willing to be a leader for a bunch of new players! Might cost you your shards!
    And you wouldn't have them in your alliance! Too small! And need that extra room for your second or third accounts!

Whoever is level 55 has 1/6th of my total power rating and 7 levels higher than me. They just sell champs
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    I know what your problem is. It's either you have too high of expectations for your alliance or you need a new alliance.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I did lead an alliance of new players, took them from barely completing map 2 and 3 to being on the verge of doing map 6 before I decided to take a break from the leadership life.
    But hey, what do I know about leading an alliance...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    However you feel about the OP, I agree with his issue.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Looks pretty fair to me. Beat them and you deserve to continue to climb in rankings. Lose to them then you deserve to lose the points and drop in the leaderboard. Easy.
This discussion has been closed.