**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI doing parry stun

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
In one of Lagacys videos he's fi
ghting act6.1.6 sentinel. At one point he goes in to attack and gets blocked. Weirdly it is a parry and stuns him. That too passively. Am I missing something?

Thanks for help

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Any information on this error?

It’s been less than 24 hours dude
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Not sure if this has anything to do with this but in War the AI learned a new parry method when you dash in from distance.

Really annoying
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    So still no update and no resolution. Like said before, pro player bug fixes in hrs, pro kabam bug we're looking into it....months later, hello?
  • Options
    daKrackendaKracken Posts: 18
    I just had it happen to me trying to counter Korgs l1 in map 6 aq. There is nothing that should allow him to passively stun me on a well timed block in his nodes, kit, or global. Fortunately my voodoo will recover but others might not be so lucky.
  • Options
    amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Just got parried by mutant doombot in map 5, it struck me as funny more than annoying.
  • Options
    @HI_guys aara, enikyu manasalaayila
  • Options
    I was just about to post about this, because it happened to me against ant man in the hades invasions.
  • Options
    @HI_guys dm cheyu enne, game id- Amál
  • Options
    KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    I had this happen to me in Abyss yesterday during the last 15% of IMIW -- his auto-block would apply a passive parry stun to me unless Aegon was unblockable. Made what is an really annoying stage of that fight a hell of a lot more annoying.