**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ start time

KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
So with the change in Daylight Savings, wasn't AQ supposed to start 1 hour later for the folks in Asia/zones not affected by this? To keep the 3pm start time that it usually is.
The timer shows that AQ will start at 2pm instead. Is this a mistake or just for this week?
Or am I mistaken?

Comments

• Options
    Start time in the “Coming Soon” seems to still be according to the clock the way it was “before” any DST change last night.

Although typically in the past it has eventually been adjusted to match the current “clock time” for US/Canada after DST changes. Last Spring (clocks changed in different direction) I think I remember the Coming Soon saying it would be an hour LATER than when it actually did begin (so some teams lost an hour of time because they thought it wouldn’t start until an hour later).

Also found it odd that the 2* Arena was ending today an hour differently than all the rest of the 3/4/5/6* arenas
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Start time in the “Coming Soon” seems to still be according to the clock the way it was “before” any DST change last night.

Although typically in the past it has eventually been adjusted to match the current “clock time” for US/Canada after DST changes. Last Spring (clocks changed in different direction) I think I remember the Coming Soon saying it would be an hour LATER than when it actually did begin (so some teams lost an hour of time because they thought it wouldn’t start until an hour later).

Also found it odd that the 2* Arena was ending today an hour differently than all the rest of the 3/4/5/6* arenas

Yeah I remember that. Had posted then as well. Wanted to know if it was a visual glitch or not since have to start AQ at that time lol.
  • Options
    AQ has started, so was still based on OLD TIME prior to change.
    (matched what Coming Soon had been saying earlier today).

But I still believe that maybe for next week they will adjust it to be the standard 3pm US-Eastern (noon Pacific) time.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    @Kabam Miike so since aq started early will it also end an hour early??
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Or will there be adjustments made, my guys were all planning on starting at 3pm est, post daylight savings time changes.
  • Options
    Pretty sure the ending time is locked in. Any change would have to be inbetween whole Series'
  • Options
    The next series will be correct. Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience that comes with this one.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

The next series will be correct. Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience that comes with this one.

apology accepted