**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Persistent Charges Champions are broken with new V29.0 update

I was fighting the arenas and general questing, all the champs with the persistent charges are broken and not working as Intended, be it mephisto not activating regen at below 30%, nick fury's LMD broken, Diablo not getting his 15 persistent charges at he start if the fight, Morningstar broken, etc etc..the list goes on with all the persistent champs, Kabam pls fix this issue as Corvus is major player in map 7 of AQ and he is also effected... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    AQ isn’t effected, but I noticed the same issues in Arenas.
  • S1DS4RS1DS4R Posts: 1
    My corvus is working fine but my nick fury is bugged.....when I start a fight he immediately activates the life model decoy.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I don’t seem to have any problem with it. My Nick is working ok. So is Corvus
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Could you point out a specific quest or something so I can try it there ?
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    edited November 2020
    I’ve been having problems with quake and bane. When quake would evade she would get hit instead in 5.2.6. I think the bane is making her lag/glitch. This is stopping me from beating the collector and becoming uncollected before the new aq/eq @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    it is working for me. Just took NF into my questing team to the heroic EQ and no problem. hopefully it stays that way.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Make sure your Operating System doesn’t have a pending update.

That is usually what is wrong when I get odd glitches.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Deeparvi said:

Onmix said:

Could you point out a specific quest or something so I can try it there ?

arenas and general questing

Thats not specific.
  • Hey there, if you're seeing this issue can you confirm that you've already updated to the 29.0 update. If you have and are still seeing the issue, could you provide any video you have of what you're seeing, along with info on what quest it happened in?
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    edited November 2020
    See below
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    Most users automatically update else they can't do the new monthly content....
  • BagirhaBagirha Posts: 4
    Happened to me in quests (no specific) , arena, AW... Randomly, after a restart it's sometimes gone.
    Newest update is installed.
  • koolsmartkoolsmart Posts: 2
    FURY STILL BUGGED. Enters decoy mode from the start of the fight