**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sit-Down: OneManArmy

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Dusting said:

Cool. I want to nominate @Kill_Grey, @KDSuperFlash10, and @Rookiie

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Woah guys I was only jk,
    I don't wanna be interviewed that bad, unjust though it was how those who haven't been interviewed were feeling 🙂
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    These are becoming very enjoyable to read!

Thanks @SpideyFunko

I want to nominate @Masterpuff ... I don't think he has done one yet.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

@will-o-wisp @Demonzfyre

Just imagine the views 👁👄👁

I'm up for the drama
    Please, god, no!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @OneManArmy I can't fully support your underrated champions until you have a r3 Sentinel :tongue:. But to be honest I love the fact that some people are taking up underrated champs like dorm and MS to r3. Very refreshing to see.

Werewrym said:

@OneManArmy I can't fully support your underrated champions until you have a r3 Sentinel :tongue:. But to be honest I love the fact that some people are taking up underrated champs like dorm and MS to r3. Very refreshing to see.

@Werewrym mate i was taking a season off last season and you may not remember it but you guys where one of our opponents and when u soloed our r3 thing boss with your sentinel you made me a believer! That was awesome and i would seriously love to see the footage as i have no idea how u did that. Sadly i do not even have a 5* sentinel
    I do remember facing you guys, but didn't remember it was that thing boss I solod. I don't think I have that specific video, but I have one of a r2 Thing boss. It is very sad that you do not have Sentinel, but alas, the rng giveth and the rng taketh away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze0ThU4yNzE
    @OneManArmy, do you have gameplay of r3 MS in incursions? I would love to see that footage if you do.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

Leonardo dicraprio?
    I cancel my subscription. Again.

Whatchu got againag leo? Name one movie where he doesnt steal the show
    All of them. Except the Sharon stone one where he dies. And shutter island.

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Werewrym said:

@OneManArmy, do you have gameplay of r3 MS in incursions? I would love to see that footage if you do.

@Werewrym i was going to make a vid about it a while back but i was cleaning up space on my phone and ended up deleting all of it :cry: there was this 1 ultron boss specially that was insanely good if i may say so myself. Nodes where cant stop wont stop. Buffet and some others i cant remember and she just wrecked it and besides mags i cant think of any other champs that could take that fight. Also lost a vid where she solod a 900k sasquatch in room 16 with ease. Once season is over and i get suicides back on tho i wiol for sure make that vid
    I can only imagine how good a rank 3 would do in incursions. Incursions makes her so broken.

Great interview btw 👍
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

Leonardo dicraprio?
    I cancel my subscription. Again.

Whatchu got againag leo? Name one movie where he doesnt steal the show
    All of them. Except the Sharon stone one where he dies. And shutter island.

Too each their own then i guess
    I wouldn’t be able to accurately put a finger on it. It’s not like I could legitimately say he’s a bad actor.

But he and Daniel day Lewis are very similar for me. I can’t sit through one DDL movie without falling asleep. I just can’t. I have tried and tried. Same with LD. My attention always wanders. And I love movies and usually pay rapt attention. It can’t be all the scripts and directors. There’s not enough in common and they all vary and have plentiful differences, so it’s not like I can say it’s the lines or the characters. I don’t avoid there movies either. I had/have great interest when I hear about them. I just can’t get through them and the only thing they have in common is the actor.

@Werewrym now do me a favor and post some r3 sentinel in v3 :lol:

Problem with those fights is that you blink and the fight is over... Actually there's this common idea that Sentinel is only good in V3 and it just baffles me because he is so good in every game mode. I bring him to war 99% of the time and it is so hard to die with him.

Everyone asks for that V3 gameplay, but I think what he can do outside of V3 is far more impressive because it shows what a viable champ he is in all content. (That said however, those big red numbers are very satisfying to watch :tongue:)
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

shield456 said:

Nominate Crcrcrc , KDSuperFlash10 , Monke , Moot4Life , Masterpuff and MaxGaming

maybe, probably eventually, good chance, no, maybe, no

Awesome! I think a cool idea for this would be that the interviewees get to choose the next person, and if that person doesn't respond or doesn't want to do it, then you can choose one based on who you want and who the people want.

I want StevieManWonder Lvernon15 Agent_X_zzz

good idea
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    @SpideyFunko I have a chance also? (Rocket Lover :) )
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Oh im freed from Jail Yay!!!!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Awesome! I think a cool idea for this would be that the interviewees get to choose the next person, and if that person doesn't respond or doesn't want to do it, then you can choose one based on who you want and who the people want.

I want @StevieManWonder @Lvernon15 @Agent_X_zzz

Thanks for the shout out!
    buy this mans book (my b&n sold out of their copies, very sad)
    Thanks! The book is only available on their website, not in store so far.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Would like to mention @Hammerbro_64 for the upcoming sit-ups

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I want @StevieManWonder @Lvernon15 @Agent_X_zzz

Thanks for the shout out!
    buy this mans book (my b&n sold out of their copies, very sad)
    Thanks! The book is only available on their website, not in store so far.
    really? huh website says sold out near you but I’ll take your word for it. Know when it will be in stores?