**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hear me out, Spider-Ham is a dud

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
After watching the deep dive, I can see that his damage is absolute trash and his utility is just above average. The only thing that's making him a champion to use in one's team is his power sting. He's mainly a defensive champion. He's basically a newer version of Yellowjacket.

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No, it's apocalypse.

Isn't that right? @KDSuperFlash10
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    :'(
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    What happened to the deep dives anyways?
    I enjoyed those vids
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

What happened to the deep dives anyways?
    I enjoyed those vids

I think Dave was preoccupied with the summoner showdown. Speaking of which is the next semi-final tomorrow or is that delayed as well?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I can’t wait! Gonna throw him on a team with rocket, Howard, and hit monkey. Still working on a team name.

I don’t think that VTD or tigra make an adequate fifth. Is it finally time for Hellcow??
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I can’t wait! Gonna throw him on a team with rocket, Howard, and hit monkey. Still working on a team name.

I don’t think that VTD or tigra make an adequate fifth. Is it finally time for Hellcow??

Paws, claws and hoofs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Paws, claws and hoofs
    oh my!
  • PuttPutt said:

Y’all ain’t ready for the plot twist come January
    Meh
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

PuttPutt said:

Y’all ain’t ready for the plot twist come January
    New year-Monke?