**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My account has ban. My name on that account is Shaheer Fiaz.

I play this account on email id and my level is almost 46 or 47 definitely i dont remember my level. My profile is very good i have many good champion at rank 4 like i have dupe magik as my top champion dupe deadpool hood nightcrawler spiderman and captain america and i have a rank 2 5 star. I give my account to my friend and he done my LOL and now it is ban. Please open my ban I shall be very very grateful to all of you

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Not sure he is your friend if he modded and got you banned for it
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Pretty sure you got yourself banned permanently, next play the game for yourself buddy
  • Options
    I have started playing on my other account my name is Shaheer 786 in that account
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Nice, now you can get banned on the second account too, because that’s what you deserve for cheating :)
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Level 47 and u did LOL????? I will just say lol because i am lvl60 for a long time,i have great 4* r5,bunch of 5* r3 and magik 5* r4. And i am still not ready for LOL. I would actually like to say to kabam THANK YOU for taking actions against cheaters. You should stay banned
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    gqxgqbaq6v6r.jpeg
  • Options
    This has got to be trolling? You gave you account to someone else to complete LOL and you dont know that will mean you get banned?
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Reading the TOS is always a helpfull Thing.

KABAM take no fun to this matter. Anotherone is playing Hard/ Endgame Content = BAN

And i apreciate that.
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Everybody starts a blame game , when they get ban , who the hell would spend their money on your account to clear LOL , you spend money and got it done from modders , and now speaking B.S .
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I really hope he has a Ronan or Classic Ultron in his profile lol
  • Options
    RoraRora Posts: 124
    be patient and you will excel in the game.
  • Options
    Hey OP,

I definitely understand wanting to get in touch with someone about your account, but we have forum rules that mention posting about actions taken upon your account being not allowed. I'll be closing that thread for this reason. We have a thread opened on how to go about handling if your account has been banned by going to this link here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now#latest
This discussion has been closed.