**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can the Epoch Crystals Be Permanent?

2»

Comments

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'd love to see it but it would kill a lot of Kabam's profit

How?
    Early Access Bundles and bundles that include certain champions wouldn't sell nearly as much
    They wouldn’t add the 2021 crystal until December😂 there are no early access bundles that this would hurt.
    Its not just the champions, its the increased drop rates. Nobody would feel the need to buy units and them spend them on cavs when there's free epoch crystals that have the same drop rates.
    Free? I said 250 units and the drop rates are the same as normal cavs
    Didnt see the part about units, my bad
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I think the true story behind the great success of epoc crystals forming cavalier crystals. is that kabam increase the chance of pulling 5 and 6 stars out of them because of the holidays. Once holidays days are over, they will go back to their abysmal rare chance LOL.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    I would like to have epoch crystals for 6* only.
    Maybe by grouping 2 or 3 years if the batch is not big enough.
    Tired by too a wide scope of champions crystal that lands on an old crappy champion.
    I’d rather a crappy RECENT champion :-) because I can discover a new character.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

What is a good thing if it has no end.
    With that said, your feedback has been duly noted. ;)

True, I suppose it wouldn't have been as fun if the crystals were permanent.
    But are you maybe hinting that these will come back in the future?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    Hmmm... maybe down the line they could incorporate year based crystals in the same way they have class based crystals currently. Could put three years into a crystal (i.e. 2015/2017/2019 and 2016/2018/2020) and alternate the two of them weekly? Just cut the basic pool in half, basically. Bigger pool than the current class crystals, but I think people would still go for them.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Bottomless drinks.
    All you can eat buffets.
    My money into the kabam bank accounts? Ok, you win on that last one.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I wouldn't mind if these permanently replaced the premium hero crystals that we all know and are honestly tired of. I mean the idea of replacing premium Crystal Shards with Epoch shards would definitely go a long way in Arena and side quest excitement.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Christmas is a good thing.

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I would like to have it, but kabam did this for the 6 year anniversary/spider-ham update. Besides even if they kept the store up, Epoch shards would be un gettable. You would probably have to spend units, and Im ok with that, but some summoners are broke on units.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

I would like to have it, but kabam did this for the 6 year anniversary/spider-ham update. Besides even if they kept the store up, Epoch shards would be un gettable. You would probably have to spend units, and Im ok with that, but some summoners are broke on units.

It could be an alternative to the feature. 15,000 regular shards to choose the year of champs.
  • I think the true story behind the great success of epoc crystals forming cavalier crystals. is that kabam increase the chance of pulling 5 and 6 stars out of them because of the holidays. Once holidays days are over, they will go back to their abysmal rare chance LOL.

My pulls would very much disagree
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

It could be an alternative to the feature. 15,000 regular shards to choose the year of champs.
    It would be nice to see a 5 star crystal with only 2020 champs in it. Im afraid that will not happen though. :(
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

What about game itself
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

i agree but can we get another go at these crystal before the year end like a way to get more shards lol