**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[AQ] This Was Seriously Unnecessary

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

The Special 3 Activation global node used to be on the defender right before the AQ Map 6 final boss. Now it's on the final boss node.

Boosting up to blitz through one of the middle paths used to be a great way to get rid of the sp 3 from all the path defenders and help out one's ally mates. This was particularly useful for Power Gain paths, so that players don't have to constantly bait out specials after every few hits. Now those players just have to suck it up, have tons of patience for baiting, and sometimes use a resource or two whenever the ai refuses to throw their sp 1 or 2.

Seriously. Not cool.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike was this announced?

Appreciate the response from any admins/mods
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Coupled with the fact that fights are relatively short, baiting out specials every few hits is just not efficient especially when the AI is all like no I don’t think I will
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Yeah this was really annoying. An ally mate got sp3ed when someone said global down.

He there, I can ask the rest of the team about this for clarification.

Much appreciated. Not really sure if it's intended or not and I'm sure a lot of players would like to know as well. The fact the only the new mini and final bosses were announced indicate that this might have been accidental.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Any update as to whether this was intentional or not?
    Thanks for the corrective action, Kabam. Just saw it back to the way it was. Cheers!