**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V6 Hero's Indestructible bugged

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★

I was trying this cheese method and it was working fine until Tigra just crit me for this number. According to the V6 global heroes are immune to all other sources of damage rigth? What am I missing?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    If it v6 only villains can be use right
    HI_guys said:

Gamer said:

Nah. You can use others too. You'll die in 20 seconds though if you use then at full health
    Yes but it stil do’s not said u can’t take more that it didn’t said u can’t dies outside the def. it dumb to use non villains since u end op dead regardless
    But do see there said imuns to offer souce of danmged though hmm
    HI_guys said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Gamer said:

Nah. You can use others too. You'll die in 20 seconds though if you use then at full health
    Yes but it stil do’s not said u can’t take more that it didn’t said u can’t dies outside the def. it dumb to use non villains since u end op dead regardless

I won that fight
    Again if he had try it one non mysigt. U wil had not regardless.
    HI_guys said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Gamer said:

HI_guys said:

Gamer said:

I won that fight
    Again if he had try it one non mysigt. U wil had not regardless.
    I'm genuinely having a hard time understanding what you mean
    Sorry I’m was in a rush will classify what I’m meant in meant if it wasn’t a mystic champions u will had ben dead And your right in the global so u can’t take damaged from any source to I’m had to read in 3 time again my English isn’t as great as you so. Sorry I’m do Hav a lot of Knowledge of the game just my English makes it a bit harder.
  • Do you happen to know what nodes were active at the time or if you had any boosts on? Or would you happen to have footage of the fight itself?