**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Fight Sticks on Loading Screen, Never Starts, Takes Half My Health

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Twice this season on node 22, I presses Fight, and the game stuck on the loading screen. No network flashing icon. I waited 5-6 minutes each time. I have both on video. Both times I re-entered the war with half of the health gone. Silver 1 ally.

Device and Version: 2021 iPad Pro, large size.

Device Operating System: current iOS

Mobile Carrier: Bell

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi only device

Game Version Installed: Feb 2021 update. I’m always fresh.

Game Mode: Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked? Kong was defender today. Max 5 star. I brought Max 5s Omega Red. I think it was Mags vs Fury last time.

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue? I know this time I had a champ boost on. 30%

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.
— See above.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.

Not sure how to post a video here. All it shows is 5-plus minutes of the loading screen. I also video’d the fight from my second acct, so you can see the time ticking away on the fight. It’s not as long bc I didn’t think of it until it had been stuck.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Been playing AW and taking nodes 22/23 for a while. Only happened this season.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    It happened to my ally mate today and happened to me on every fight in Map 5 that I was demoted to 4.
    Now I smash Map 4 with r4 5*
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    My brother has the same issue since months now and he is about to finally quit the game. Safe to say Kabam makes it easy to leave the game permanently.
  • MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    edited February 2022
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike Can anyone provide any update on how to avoid this? I had this issue in the current war when fighting nova boss and my internet connection was completely fine. The game got stuck on loading screen when I pressed start and when I restarted the game after 10 mins the nova boss had only 2 attack bonuses left which should have been 3 as I never got to fight him in the first place.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    Started happening during last week to me. Infinite loading screen. It doesn’t disconnect, i left it for about 20 minutes one time. And when you reboot you’re down 50%.. This has happened occasionally in EQ, AQ and AW. Pretty sure it happened once in arena too. iOS and everything updated.
  • Dylan144Dylan144 Posts: 2
    Also having this issue in AW. The season needs to be cancelled. Fix the game before competitive modes begin again.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Dylan144 said:

Also having this issue in AW. The season needs to be cancelled. Fix the game before competitive modes begin again.

They are not going to cancel the season with 1 war reaming. It's just not going to happen so stop calling for it.
  • Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to report your concerns in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.