**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My First 5* Sig 200

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

:)

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    F

Jk jk Congrats!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Was my first (and so far only) max sig 5 star champ
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

:)

Congrats
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Congratulations :smile: What is benefit of high sig for him
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Congratulations :smile: What is benefit of high sig for him

Well, (at sig 200)
    He gets (even combo) 100% increased ability accuracy, 125.02% increased buff duration.
    As for uneven combo, 50% less ability accuracy for opponent, and 125.02% longer debuff duration.
  • Congrats @Terra!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congo
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    He does massive DoT when RNG works in your favour with Sp1.

I love stacking poisons with voodoo and the enemy just melts.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited March 2021

It's not exactly RNG. If you use Voodoo's sp1 on an even combo, due to the ability accuracy, he converts all Loa and other buffs into spirit venom. But if you use an odd combo, you have less chance to place more poisons, but the poisons inflicted stay for longer. Let's say I just finished a combo at 6 hits and used a special 1, it would convert all buffs and Loa into spirit venoms, unless opponent is immune. But if combo is finished at 7 hits, not as many loa and buffs would be converted, but the ones that are converted do more damage.

And also, Congratulations @Terra

It's not exactly RNG. If you use Voodoo's sp1 on an even combo, due to the ability accuracy, he converts all Loa and other buffs into spirit venom. But if you use an odd combo, you have less chance to place more poisons, but the poisons inflicted stay for longer. Let's say I just finished a combo at 6 hits and used a special 1, it would convert all buffs and Loa into spirit venoms, unless opponent is immune. But if combo is finished at 7 hits, not as many loa and buffs would be converted, but the ones that are converted do more damage.

Voodoo combo counter special count is very neat to try out in practicality.
    I love him.
    Also, thank you haha. Now unto the next one
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just took night Thrasher up as my 4th Sig 200.

Sorry, I used the RNG phrase instead of chance. Same thing IMO. A chance his venom will kick in, or a chance it won’t. That ‘chance’ being 50%.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Sorry, I used the RNG phrase instead of chance. Same thing IMO. A chance his venom will kick in, or a chance it won’t. That ‘chance’ being 50%.

Learn to read within the context of the champion. That “chance” is 100% on even combo endings. Smh
    Jaded said:

Learn to read within the context of the champion. That “chance” is 100% on even combo endings. Smh
    Why don’t you learn some manners. Go shake your head somewhere else.

That chance says 50%. Either explain what you mean properly or don’t bother.

Ps, I often read posts that are wrong, I don’t retort by being a clown.

Jaded said:

You don’t read what people say, and want me to learn manners? Lmao

Go read DV’s abilities with signature.
    edited March 2021

Jaded said:

Someone already explained this to you, but instead you went. “RNG” vs “CHANCE”.
    Which made no sense as well. Try reading before calling people out.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

How did I ‘call someone out’? I explained something which I had read, at no point saying anyone else was wrong. If my explanation was not accurate then I was wrong. But there are much better ways of replying to people than your temperament. I always try to be polite on the forum. That’s all I have to say on the matter. 👌

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

How did I ‘call someone out’? I explained something which I had read, at no point saying anyone else was wrong. If my explanation was not accurate then I was wrong. But there are much better ways of replying to people than your temperament. I always try to be polite on the forum. That’s all I have to say on the matter. 👌
    Being polite is fine and dandy till you ignore how you treat people.

The person said “it’s not really RNG”, you responded back “okay not rng it’s a CHANCE”. Being ignorant doesn’t make you polite, usually complete opposite. Then when corrected, called me a clown. Lmao. As you wish mate, be polite to everyone!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Just took night Thrasher up as my 4th Sig 200.

Bruh I only have one sig 200, howww
    I don't even know how I did it 😂

Probably because I was judicious with those 22hr solo events from their revamp up until the beginning of January.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    YAYYYYY! YOU SHOULD'VE SENT THIS TO ME. congrats! 🎂voodoo gang 4 life

YAYYYYY! YOU SHOULD'VE SENT THIS TO ME. congrats! 🎂voodoo gang 4 life

Ahah, it must have slipped my mind to do so. Thanks @Thicco_Mode :smile:
    Voodoo gang.