**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron Made & Brutal Ruler - That's a joke Kabam!

I spend in this game, but don't spend on crystals cause I know a 2 star hero don't worth spending! This time I wanted morningstar or memphisto. I spent on crystals but became so frustrated! I got nothing like usual Kabam! I'm not sure about the probability of getting the feature champions from these crystals which seems like 1 or 2% I should have gotten any 4 star champion during my trials. I bought 10 crystals and nothing!

Comments

• Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    It's all about luck brother
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    kjggg5c631gb.png
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    It's a gamble when you buy crystals. We all know this. When and if I buy (which is rarely) I'm not expecting anything but 2* now if I happen to pull a 4* that's just icing on the cake. Better luck next time pal.
  • Hey there! I can appreciate that not getting a desired Champ would be a bit frustrating at times, though drops are random and it comes down to luck.There's more information on it here.
    As this topic has been touched upon many times before, this particular thread will be closed. With that being said, I sincerely wish you the best of luck for your next one!
This discussion has been closed.