**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can't I talk on other account when I never went on a chat ?

My other account never went to global or friend chat or alliance chat and it got chat banned. Is this a glitch or some sort of prank kabam ? This is frustrating when this profile finally gets an alliance and can't even communicate with them. I just wanna play and make friends with my alliance and I can't even enjoy this game now. Kabam you must fix these irritable glitches cause it's getting out of hand to the point where it's not worth playing the game anymore. These last updates have made gaming experience a horrible nightmare that I can't wake up from.

Comments

• SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    Every time i have a profile it gets chat banned why do you keep doing this to me. I didnt do anything to cause a ban i am very mad right now. What on earth did i do it better be a good reason or im doing playing this game. Why me What the heck could i have possibly done. Im tired of this nonsense please help me or so help me i will quit.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Which chat? I don't even have global turned on in my game
    all chats IDK why and i want an explanation to this nonsense
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Bye Felicia
    well i got two other accounts for this so im good just mad
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    My guess?

You uttered something on global chat that didn't go well with other players and they reported you (for spam? for abuse?).

or

You said something on global chat that was against Kabam's flawed chat system and got reported for it, leading to a chat ban (eg, alliance recruitment, 'swear' words etc).

I am almost 100% sure that the cause of the ban is related to something you did on global chat. For your benefit, disable and never enable it again. The things that come out of that chat, to be frank, are among the dumbest things I have ever seen and heard. If you want to have a proper discussion about an issue, come to the forums here, people will take you much more seriously. :)

i agree
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It all depends on what you've been posting in Chat. Sometimes if people are recruiting, it triggers the Spam Filter, if you're posting the same thing over and over. Sometimes people get reported because their comments are inappropriate. In any case, they don't discuss actions taken.
    so dont go on global cause of how bad censor is got it
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Global is cancer anyway. Nothing good happens there. I turned it off (via customer support) week 1.
    the funniest thing about this i went on my other account and i had global turned off and the minute i started talking to my alliance i couldnt talk anymore. Best part is some of my friends got chat banned as well. Great software kabam just great. Got gets censored and so does the word vancouver and other words. Explain that cause i know i cant.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    You must be either abusing other players , or spamming , so you very well deserve it .
    not really i was never on global XD so the fact i deserve it is absurd Dhruvg. There is a problem with the chat banning system and im pointing it out. Other friends got chat banned and they never went on global once and you think they deserve that? How absurd of a response when you wanna get serious learn to better respond.
    Also the other glitch I'm annoyed with ...is the blocking one where you block and the AI goes through block when they have no buff to even do that or the ability to.
  • Hi there -

First off, I've merged your two different threads together. I totally get being frustrated about something, however, please refrain from double posting about the same topics as this will only clutter the forums. Also, please keep the topics about the topic on hand.

If you can please send me a direct message with the in-game name of the account, we'd be happy to help you with determining what's going on. With all that said, I'm closing this thread as this is a matter we'll most likely have to go to Support with as it is account specific.
This discussion has been closed.