**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hacked though a message , and friend request? Possible?

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
So ive been reading on diffrent forums that there are players who send you a friend request ,than send you a message usally , saying hi or something and some how are able to hack and take over your account.

Has anyone heard of this here. Now i think i won't be taking any unreconzied friend requests lol.

Comments

• ridipborahridipborah Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    Nice
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    G0311 wrote: »
    So ive been reading on diffrent forums that there are players who send you a friend request ,than send you a message usally , saying hi or something and some how are able to hack and take over your account.

Has anyone heard of this here. Now i think i won't be taking any unreconzied friend requests lol.

who ever said this is not telling the whole truth most of the time someone says somethi ng about free X champ on global then some idiot gives them there login info then try to play the i got hacked card
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hmm I've never heard of it or seen it, there's a chance it may be possible but I kinda doubt they can fully take over an account though I could be wrong.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    You know those random friend request you get if you chat on global.. I wouldn’t add them
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Don't talk to strangers.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I recall a LONG time ago, on the old forums, some users had said they got hacked by accepting a friend request, and an item from a user. Don't remember anything more.

Odds are it's someone stupid who gave away their account info, and are looking for a way around their ban.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »

This cannot happen in the game environment. Send me your login and password and I'll prove it.

Oh ok , its, yeahright@funny.com
    Pass is oneisborneveryminute
  • ITS cause you’re loser wimp
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No. That's not a thing.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    THIS IS SCARY omgggggggggggg
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Don't be sheeple, this is not what is getting people banned.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Good to hear, I had an alliance member annoyed once, kind of peed them off a lot by speaking my mind...

All of a sudden, after 2.5 years of playing or longer, I had 3 different friend requests 3 days in a row asking if I want 50000 units or something.

Found it really strange and even took SS incase anything happened, but nothing did!
  • Good to hear, I had an alliance member annoyed once, kind of peed them off a lot by speaking my mind...

All of a sudden, after 2.5 years of playing or longer, I had 3 different friend requests 3 days in a row asking if I want 50000 units or something.

Found it really strange and even took SS incase anything happened, but nothing did!

I mean, obviously don't trust those people! That is some sketchy sounding stuff. (Not to say that you would have believed them.)

Remember everybody, never share your login information with anybody!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So, glad to hear that its perfectly safe to add friends and send messages.