**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Breaking Down the Most Influential Video in MCOC History

2»

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Well, this thread spun wildly out of control.

To comment on the original topic: I was watching someone's stream a while ago (KT1's? Maybe, don't remember) and whoever it was was just messing up constantly in Battlegrounds. Just like I do. It's just really refreshing to see those things every now and again. Obviously I'm mostly after good gameplay when I'm looking at people's showcases of champions or boss guides or whatever, but it's impossible not to smile a little when even those who are best in the game, and who play in the highest tiers of alliance content, slip up and fudge things up just like the rest of us do from time to time. If they are human and can make human mistakes, that makes my very human mistakes all the more understandable.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Clickbait title

I’d suggest looking up sarcasm
    And I suggest getting a hobby outside of responding to every thread in forums
    Said the pot to the kettle
    First, take your own advice on understanding sarcasm. Second your comparing me with less than 400 posts to your almost 8,000?! Lmao
    Hmm, it’s almost like I’ve been on the forum longer. And how was your comment anything other than an insult? You can’t just label it sarcasm because you missed the joke.

Why are you always so negative? Just enjoy life my guy
    I wonder how long you wait and how many times you hit "refresh" when waiting for replys?

Why you pointing fingers at me? Your beef is with @BitterSteel
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Clickbait title

I’d suggest looking up sarcasm
    And I suggest getting a hobby outside of responding to every thread in forums
    Said the pot to the kettle
    First, take your own advice on understanding sarcasm. Second your comparing me with less than 400 posts to your almost 8,000?! Lmao
    Hmm, it’s almost like I’ve been on the forum longer. And how was your comment anything other than an insult? You can’t just label it sarcasm because you missed the joke.

Why are you always so negative? Just enjoy life my guy
    I wonder how long you wait and how many times you hit "refresh" when waiting for replys?

Why you pointing fingers at me? Your beef is with @BitterSteel
    I'm confused about your comment, I never even responded to you, I think you may be confused.

Also, for the record, I have no "beef" with bitter. He made an unprovoked statement to me about me learning sarcasm so I was practicing sarcasm with him.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

So, here’s what you see in the video
    1) Karatemike died to Nightcrawler
    2) He only hit Nightcrawler 18 times
    3) He was hit 3 times

Honse
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Forums is clearly a major part of your life, it's probably a part of what defines you as a person with that much emphasis on it. I didn't mean to offend you on something that you clearly take very personal and with great importance.

This was old in 1987. Never accuse someone of taking something too seriously, using the medium you're accusing them of taking too seriously. It is a weak form of kafka trap that can snare the inexperienced, but it suffers from a serious form of blowback among the initated.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Forums is clearly a major part of your life, it's probably a part of what defines you as a person with that much emphasis on it. I didn't mean to offend you on something that you clearly take very personal and with great importance.

This was old in 1987. Never accuse someone of taking something too seriously, using the medium you're accusing them of taking too seriously. It is a weak form of kafka trap that can snare the inexperienced, but it suffers from a serious form of blowback among the initated.
    Someone with over 14,000 posts in 5 years disagreeing with taking forums too serious post, why am I not surprised?
This discussion has been closed.