**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

broken Miss-Tic tactic in War (Challenger map - Tier3)

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
Can you please provide a quick update about this broken tactic?
It has only attack\health boosts but it doesn't have the miss mechanic (while the other tactics have full description)

what we should do? choose a different tactic even though we already placed defenders that have the miss-tic tag?
or will you have it fix until war start?
Please try to answer before war start.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Jax

Comments

• frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Is this just a description bug or is the tactic broken?
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    frodo2377 said:

Is this just a description bug or is the tactic broken?

we were in teir2 during the off-season but last time I saw this bug, it was a "full" bug and not just description.
    from people we were in tier3 during the current off-season i understand it didn't work at all so again, not just description.

war starts in 35 minutes so again we have a bad start to season... i wonder when we'll have a bug free season
  • Hey Summoners, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I have word from the dev team that they believe they've found the issue and are working to resolve it quickly!
  • MinariiMinarii Posts: 3

They weren't able to fix it in time
  • TAIN61TAIN61 Posts: 8
    Same issue with my season alliance war. The other team now has a clear advantage over ours. The unstoppableA tactic that they chose on their defenders is applied to our fights 😐
  • HrnyrachelHrnyrachel Posts: 6
    Pretty sure these guys just need to restart their phone
  • MinariiMinarii Posts: 3

Pretty sure these guys just need to restart their phone

Nahh restarted the phone and still the same. Kabam Jax also confirmed the bug and they were looking into it but weren't able to fix it in time.
  • HrnyrachelHrnyrachel Posts: 6
    I’ve found when I give kabam a few days, weeks months to fix an issue they may fix it. Good luck gentlemen
  • TAIN61TAIN61 Posts: 8
    edited July 2022
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Jax
    Any update to this situation? It’s an unfair advantage in a season war - also what is stopping it from occurring all season?
  • Suresh548Suresh548 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike ,
    When it'll get fixed?. Our Ally is messy cuz of this.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Def made that Skrull boss easier for my GodHood lol hope it’s fixed tho I don’t want easy boss kills😂