**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don't get my reward because the system detected the boss kill 1 minute too late.

MindstrikeMindstrike Posts: 9
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Yes I was late with my boss kill. I thought I had the cavalier missions complete and was wondering 20 minutes before the mission time was up that I didn't get the 100% exploration achievement. When I looked I realized that there was still one path missing, Mangog of all things. So I quickly went in and the boss kill was exactly at 19:00 (local time Germany). at 19:01 there was a black screen and no rewards. The support told me that the time was up and it would be unfair to the other players to give me my rewards. Judge for yourself, you might be in my place someday. Would you find it unfair that I get my rewards just because the system detected my success one minute too late? Because the boss kill was late but just in time.

I am completely disappointed with the Kabam support which I don't think can be described as such.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i don't think blaming it on the system detecting when you got the kill is the answer. better to not wait until the end. the objective expires right at 19:00 your time, so you wouldn't have been able to get it
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U had a full month and u blame it on 1 min...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I mean you had a week to do it. This is like students grumbling that they get penalised for submissions 30 seconds late when they knew just how long they had to do it and when it was due.
  • MindstrikeMindstrike Posts: 9
    edited August 2022
    So those were the comments from I guess unemployed or students? No sir I am not blessed with too much free time. I work from Monday to Saturday from 6:30 to 18:00. I don't have that much free time as you, to give a few thousand posts from me, stone me if you want to. That still doesn't make it right. So I had only one hour time on that day. BTW I have completed all other missions to 100%.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Your fault

So those were the comments from I guess unemployed or students? No sir I am not blessed with too much free time. I work from Monday to Saturday from 6:30 to 18:00. I don't have that much free time as you, to give a few thousand posts from me, stone me if you want to. That still doesn't make it right. So I had only one hour time on that day. BTW I have completed all other missions to 100%.

I mean I work 9-5 at a university and have to deal with late submissions on a daily basis. I can understand your frustration but ultimately it’s not like this is a surprise, there’s literally a countdown clock on the objectives. I missed one of the objectives last month because I forgot about them and paid the price myself. It is what it is.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Rofl the sense of entitlement...
    If u dont have the free time guess what its your own problem not the game...
    I own 3 stores that are open 7 days a week from 8-6 pm...do I cry when i am not able to finish something in the game?.. no cause its called PRIORITIES...
    Maybe u should get a better job .
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

The Boss was killed, so it must count.
    And the your fault comment is even not a full sentence. Do we just have any trolls in here? Where are the normal intelligent people. If you want to convince to quit the game, you are on good way.

Whereby it should be mentioned, among others, a dysfunctional control over months. Yes, I play with Apple products, I also go to work. Months with broken functions, disturbed gameplay and AI problems. But everything is my fault. I'm glad that after 1000 errors from Kabam, that I can finally be blamed for a precision landing to claim my successes. [WAY over the line comparison]

Well that took a turn
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    It's your fault. Suck it up. Maybe get better time management skills.
    edited August 2022

The Boss was killed, so it must count.
    And the your fault comment is even not a full sentence. Do we just have any trolls in here? Where are the normal intelligent people. If you want to convince to quit the game, you are on good way.

Whereby it should be mentioned, among others, a dysfunctional control over months. Yes, I play with Apple products, I also go to work. Months with broken functions, disturbed gameplay and AI problems. But everything is my fault. I'm glad that after 1000 errors from Kabam, that I can finally be blamed for a precision landing to claim my successes. By the way, thanks for the solidarity. [WAY over the line comparison]

So when we didn’t raise the hue and cry alongside you, you accuse us of being Putin sympathisers, which is a touch distasteful to say the least. Nobody here has trolled you, the ‘your fault’ comment is 100% accurate. It is your fault, you should have completed the objective earlier, you had a week to do this, if you were too busy to do so, that’s unfortunate but doesn’t change the fact that you were late.

Ultimately, you made the error, and while I can sympathise with it, it is very clear what the deadline is. As with all things programmed by computers, if the parameters are not met, it won’t count.
  • Alright everyone.

To the surprise of no one, we're going to shut this thread down. Oh boy, did it ever take a turn.
    No need to point fingers, we all know where this went wrong.
This discussion has been closed.