**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tired of all the Battleground Cheaters

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Enough of these 20s KOs cheaters - is this an iOS or PC or Android thing. It’s ridiculous and a waste of time playing BGs now.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    It's even better when your solo milestone doesn't update as a match completed too.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Well bwdo has a lot of shock, DOT means speed… soooo…
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    I had same I torched a magic but not 20 seconds was 31 and I took some health loss due to her limbo. Got a few great matches yesterday tbh around the 30-40 second mark don't think the 15-20 second ones are possible had a few cheets smoke me like low rated champs v my r3 domino win in less than 30 seconds with no health loss is annoying hope they get banned for it.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Also what is it with cheaters and CapIW, bwdo, or Corvus? The second they see them in draft they are picked. Why?

Or CGR l, AA and HT? I mean wtf
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I just finished a match where I lost both fights in under 10 seconds (placed 6*r4 duped iHulk and 6*r3 duped Domino).

20 seconds is doable in some match-ups; but cheating is rampant.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Also what is it with cheaters and CapIW, bwdo, or Corvus? The second they see them in draft they are picked. Why?

Don’t know about cheaters here but Cap IW has good damage and perfect block with the right masteries. BWDO can reduce AA and shock an opponent to death quickly. And Corvus can take a 150k health fight in 30 seconds, especially with suicides.
  • Hey there, as some have said, quick matches and victories are possible depending on the scenario and Champs involved in the match up. That said if you have any evidence of suspicious behavior, or details on what happened, you can send it directly to our Support Team to open an investigation. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.